Announcement We are under denial of service attack. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasta

Pasta is love
Reactions Received
Fandom
Blink
A few minutes ago, i was informed that website is running slow, upon checking what could be the issue, we are under repeated denial of service attempts in trying to bruteforce our website or grind our website to a halt by initiating many requests, i have taken appropriate measures & slow loads are not an issue now and will continue monitoring the situation. Will inform/update this thread once this is over.

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reactions Received
A few minutes ago, i was informed that website is running slow, upon checking what could be the issue, we are under repeated denial of service attempts in trying to bruteforce our website or grind our website to a halt by initiating many requests, i have taken appropriate measures & slow loads are not an issue now and will continue monitoring the situation. Will inform/update this thread once this is over.
You know there was a certain forum, not this site, that was hacked yesterday or there about (I work grave shift my days are mixed up). Nice to know there are people alive on this site keeping an eye out for weird happenings. What I am trying to say is Congratulations, Way to keep on top of trouble there.

Image result for kpop congratulations gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread