Not open for further replies.

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
The kpopsource vs unnamed new kpop forum (so not a preexisting one we are all familiar with), rivalry is heating up.

I ain't saying no names. But somebody just got dealt wit.

Can't we all just get along?
Not naming names but tat user got 54 referrals from somewhere, did any one here use/them seduce u away n referral privileges over there?

Reactions Received
and I´ve thought I was so special when I got the message :D.

Reactions: Anju and Drew_B

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
They’re going after akp members too, it’s not just here. I got a message on akp.

their endgame is to just get members from everywhere lol. They don’t seem to be discriminating.

• Wow
Reactions: Drew_B and Yili

vitaminc

Nugu
Reactions Received
What is happening??
There is a forum member who is using the referral system on a new forum “hc” and has come here to tell people about it. I don’t see too much harm. But I understand that this place doesn’t want publicity of other forums. And he isn’t only doing it here. He’s done it other places like many ofther forum members on other kpop forums. And on social media apps as well. He’s just trying to spread the name I think. I just hope this won’t get hc a bad name

vitaminc

Nugu
Reactions Received
There is a forum member who is using the referral system on a new forum “hc” and has come here to tell people about it. I don’t see too much harm. But I understand that this place doesn’t want publicity of other forums. And he isn’t only doing it here. He’s done it other places like many ofther forum members on other kpop forums. And on social media apps as well. He’s just trying to spread the name I think. I just hope this won’t get hc a bad name
Many other people on that forum are trying to get the name out as well.

Reactions: Drew_B

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Oh ok thanks for filling me in~!^^

Reactions: Drew_B and vitaminc

vitaminc

Nugu
Reactions Received
They’re going after akp members too, it’s not just here. I got a message on akp.

their endgame is to just get members from everywhere lol. They don’t seem to be discriminating.
They all came from akp to there actually. The forum was made by an ex mod and he tried to promote it. The owner permanently banned him. He was also the head mod of akp. All of them are mostly from akp

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
They're "bragging" abt it on their discord server too. LOL, saying this forum shdnt get in a huff abt it. Idek with kids nowadays. So unknowledgeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread