Well... that’s a new one (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
My mom was just on the phone with a pharmacist and the lady was having trouble hearing my mom clearly. My mom was talking pretty loudly and she kind of joked with the lady that other people haven’t been able to hear her over the phone lately. Then the lady all of a sudden says “Yeah this stupid mask is making it hard to hear.”..............

I’m sorry..... But what??? H-how I-I
:sanathink::sanathink::sanathink:

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
"Lady, I got some news for you..."

• Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
My mom was just on the phone with a pharmacist and the lady was having trouble hearing my mom clearly. My mom was talking pretty loudly and she kind of joked with the lady that other people haven’t been able to hear her over the phone lately. Then the lady all of a sudden says “Yeah this stupid mask is making it hard to hear.”..............

I’m sorry..... But what??? H-how I-I
:sanathink::sanathink::sanathink:
I mean she mightve thought your mom was wearing a mask and is what she meant that u cant hear people well on phone if they wear a mask as well but i doubt she did :wimwim:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I think it is because it might make people dizzy and it is also hard to understand them because people have to talk through the mask.
She also might have not expressed herself correctly "the mask makes people hard to be understood".
Because I work with people everyday and I can assure you, I definitely can´t hear them very well :D.

Users who are viewing this thread