COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Appreciation ⭒❃.✮:▹Wendy Williams◃:✮.❃⭒ (1 Viewer)

SHlNEE

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com

anyone else here likes to watch wendy? :rosesmug:

this is true and maybe a dream for many others to make their money like that, so many envy her for that
but also many hate her for it.... i get it, she been quite mean in the past but nowadays she is very mild

and i ignore that side of her because i just like her for being so open minded, her brutal honesty and she is a strong opinionated woman
i like that a lot of women fear to even think about being like that and she does not fear it at all
i admire that
i see myself a lot in her, makes me feel good to see there still women out there that dare to be out spoken and dare to be themselves, not giving a fak what others think:sakUwu::wonugl:

SHlNEE

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Never watched any show in full, I did see some clips. I mostly know her as the meme. Curious now whether she is a good person.
well her husband of like 20 years or i don't know, cheated on her with another woman , made the other woman pregnant :taeminface:
does not make her automatically a better person but it did woke her up on several levels
gave her more perspective on certain life matters
but also, over the years, she has become way more mild and she is actually befriending people instead of only shading them :irenecrazy:

There was a point in time when I was watching her everyday but now I just watch her occasionally!
same, now i just watch her when i feel like it , on youtube, mostly the ask wendys and other short videos
sometimes i put on a full show on youtube but i skip through some stuff as i am not interested in everything

i find it ashame her show is kind of lame because of corona, no audience..... only staff.... it is so empty, no fun :umjicry:
she is so good with her audience, makes the show more interesting

Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
well her husband of like 20 years or i don't know, cheated on her with another woman , made the other woman pregnant :taeminface:
does not make her automatically a better person but it did woke her up on several levels
gave her more perspective on certain life matters
but also, over the years, she has become way more mild and she is actually befriending people instead of only shading them :irenecrazy:

same, now i just watch her when i feel like it , on youtube, mostly the ask wendys and other short videos
sometimes i put on a full show on youtube but i skip through some stuff as i am not interested in everything

i find it ashame her show is kind of lame because of corona, no audience..... only staff.... it is so empty, no fun :umjicry:
she is so good with her audience, makes the show more interesting
I just watch hot topics

Reactions: SHlNEE

Users who are viewing this thread