What are some good Hulu Original shows? (1 Viewer)

Yili

✨AtiNia Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I watched "The Great" last month and I really liked it. I plan to watch the Handmaid's Tale as well but idk what else is good. I really like period dramas but I am open to basically anything. I"m not the biggest fan of Western animated shows but I can be convinced if it's supposed to be really good like Bojack Horseman

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Harlots ♥♥♥♥

• Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

✨AtiNia Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Harlots ♥♥♥♥
that one is on my watchlist, i am excited and a bit nervous to see it but if you recommend it then i stan

• Love
Reactions: brekker

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
that one is on my watchlist, i am excited and a bit nervous to see it but if you recommend it then i stan
if you are worried about sex scenes, they are not explicit. you just see them having sex but you do not see genitals (male or female), I also don´t really remember any boobies or anything over the top. I´d let anyone over 15 watch it and I´m quite prudish.
but they do run a brothel.
many of the episodes are sad though, I´ve watched all seasons and Jessica Brown Findlay ♥

• Love

Yili

✨AtiNia Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
if you are worried about sex scenes, they are not explicit. you just see them having sex but you do not see genitals (male or female), I also don´t really remember any boobies or anything over the top. I´d let anyone over 15 watch it and I´m quite prudish.
but they do run a brothel.
many of the episodes are sad though, I´ve watched all seasons and Jessica Brown Findlay ♥
not that worried for sex scenes although they're not my favorite :sanapray:
i am into it for the realness tho i would like to see what the inside of a brothel is like seeing as i've never had any education on it

Reactions: brekker

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
not that worried for sex scenes although they're not my favorite :sanapray:
i am into it for the realness tho i would like to see what the inside of a brothel is like seeing as i've never had any education on it
I think you´ll like it. though it covers some harsh trues of Victorian England but not only Victorian (sadly) of human trafficking and rape, that is a fair warning.

Users who are viewing this thread