COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What are your favorite (1 Viewer)

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reactions Received
Website
www.pinterest.com
KS Coins
Fandom
N/A
Ship
forms of media(music, movies, tv, comics, video games, nonfiction novels, fiction novels, etc.)? and in those, what are some of your favorite picks?

personally, I love music most, then probably video games. Picking favorite songs is near impossible for me tbh, and for fav video games, I'd have to say LoL, Skullgirls, Stardew Valley, and Civ V, for those I've played.

also I guess you could say I really like pictures since I collect so many, but I'd say that's more of an appreciation of people lol. :llama_squish:
75eca1fa6fc33445c509cd463db06c65.jpg
99B095405A7C41C02A.jpg

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof that's a hard question. I always loved music but I also love movies and series. It's kinda equal for me lol. For those It always hard for me to pick a favorite

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
For me I like music and video games the most.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
I used to play lots of games when i was in my early 20s, my steam account has around 300+ games, but i don't really play it anymore, now i like watching shows like running man, idol room, weekly idol etc & follow new release of KPOP MVs.

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reactions Received
Website
www.pinterest.com
KS Coins
Fandom
N/A
Ship
I used to play lots of games when i was in my early 20s, my steam account has around 300+ games, but i don't really play it anymore, now i like watching shows like running man, idol room, weekly idol etc & follow new release of KPOP MVs.
ah, have you watched mom is sleeping? it's my fav variety lol.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
i like it. it centers on having people make and eat food quietly. then if they get too loud they have to do some silly thing. i find the casual vibe and editing quite enjoyable.
Thanks, i'll check it out when i am free.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Music too

Especially performances and MVs.

I like reading a little too.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For music I mostly just like whatever sounds good to my ears but if a song has nice acoustic guitar in them I tend to enjoy those a bit more.
I haven't really been watching a lot of movies, mostly I just decide on the spot if I want to see one or not. (Loved 'Train To Busan' a lot tho)
For TV Shows, I absolutely love 'Game Of Thrones', definitely my best TV Show to ever exist, besides that probably 'Haunting of Hill House' and the 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' for recent ones. I also like '38 Task Force' & 'Black', 2 K-Dramas.
Hmm video games.. Most of the time I play RPG's like 'Dragon Age'/'Mass Effect', Telltale Games, 'Life Is Strange', I do have some shooters like 'Left 4 Dead' I play from time to time. I recently played Just Cause 3 which I really liked and will probably buy the 4th game of the series as well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i love tv! weekly idol, idol room, after mom is sleeping, and a lot more are my favorites :pepeheart:
music and video games are a close second tho

Sui

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Used to game over 10 hours daily. Now I ususally just like to listen to music and watch YouTube and ignore all my homework and responsobilites that are literally piling up as we speak

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Used to game over 10 hours daily. Now I ususally just like to listen to music and watch YouTube and ignore all my homework and responsobilites that are literally piling up as we speak
roller coaster tycoon

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reactions Received
Website
www.pinterest.com
KS Coins
Fandom
N/A
Ship
Video Games ar my favorite. I play fortnite, amongst other popular video games. I'm getting Overwatch soon :pepeheart:
I played Overwatch for the first 2 seasons until my PC broke down lol. It was fun. A lot of people seem to complain about it now, but I'm sure playing with friends would still be fun.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
For art, film.
For immediate emotional or physical repsonse, music.
For something to get absorbed in and sometimes be challenged by, novels.
For a way to watch hours fly by doing nothing in particular, video games and TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread