What are your pet peeves? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
It can be a pet peeve of any kind: concert pet peeves, linguistic pet peeves, etc.

My biggest pet peeve is when nobody replies to my threads and posts. I mean, that's certainly not the case here, but it is on this other forum I go on. Every other post I make on that forum gets ignored, and it upsets me because sometimes I put a lot of thought into my replies.

Another one I have is the phrase "we're pregnant". Um, no. SHE'S the only one who's pregnant - y'all are EXPECTING!

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
When people leave the room and don't turn the light off :jisoosmh:

Reactions: Angel1 and kinnie

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Reactions: Wingfrost

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
My current two major pet peeves are when I have to constantly repeat myself to someone. I’m not a loud person in general so it makes me angry when I have to get loud. My second one is when someone tells me the same thing all the time when I know. If I already am aware of something and you keep reminding me it really drives me up the wall. Like I don’t have dementia and if I forget then I will ask. Geez, have some faith in me please.

Reactions: Angel1
Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
My current two major pet peeves are when I have to constantly repeat myself to someone. I’m not a loud person in general so it makes me angry when I have to get loud. My second one is when someone tells me the same thing all the time when I know. If I already am aware of something and you keep reminding me it really drives me up the wall. Like I don’t have dementia and if I forget then I will ask. Geez, have some faith in me please.
Honestly, same! When I'm on the phone with my mom, she always waits until I've said a whole freaking paragraph to tell me she can't understand me. Drives. Me. Bonkers!

Also, when people use placeholder words, specifically "now", and even more so when it's consecutive. I used to live in a home for the blind (I'm visually impaired), and we had this cook who would always use consecutive placeholders. All. The. Time. For example, I asked her once to help me bc I locked myself out of my room, and she was like, "Okay, now... uh, now.,.." It took her AGES just to spit out what she had to say! Granted, she was getting up there in age, but still!

• Wow
Reactions: Angel1 and kinnie

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Also, when people use placeholder words, specifically "now", and even more so when it's consecutive. I used to live in a home for the blind (I'm visually impaired), and we had this cook who would always use consecutive placeholders. All. The. Time. For example, I asked her once to help me bc I locked myself out of my room, and she was like, "Okay, now... uh, now.,.." It took her AGES just to spit out what she had to say! Granted, she was getting up there in age, but still!
Ack. By the time they do spit it out you don’t even need them for anything anymore. -_- I’ll admit my patience is pretty thin as it is..

Reactions: Angel1

Angel1

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
This is gonna be long lol

• Me having to raise my voice if someone cant hear me. My voice is naturally quiet and im a pretty quiet person so when i raise my voice so the teacher can me or smthing i feel like im yelling but the teacher says im still too quiet.
  • Someone repeating things to me. Im more of a listener than a talker and i pay attention to small details, i dont need you repeating whatever you told me multiple times. Im not dumb nor do i have short-term memory loss. This is for my mom and her annoying brother
  • Not using the proper your, you're, there, they're, or their. Its not that hard, its really easy.
  • When one scene is played multiple times but in different angles + getting everyone's reactions in multiple angles. This happens all the time in variety shows and kdramas and it annoys me so much, i hate wasting my time like just hurry up i saw the scene already.
  • Speaking in baby voices. I see alot of tiktok couples when speaking to each other and especially when ppl are doing aegyo, they speak in these baby voices and i hate it so much. Speak in your normal voice, stop trying to go back to your pre-puberty voice.
  • Kpop stans that tell ppl to stream songs or think that views determine popularity/relevancy/are important. I actually want to slap them
  • Kpop stans that would bash one idol/artist but when theyre faves do it "tHeY alReAdY aPoliGIzEd" "tHEY DiDnT mEAn It" or, my favorite, shifting the blame/attention off their faves and to someone else instead
  • When someone doesnt like an album/song, the fans of the idol/artist(specifically kpop stans) would be all like "It ToPPeD tHe CHaRts anD iT woN MUlTiplE aWArds". Like Ok???? Is that suddenly going to make me like the song?? NO, so just stfu already. Music(most of the time) isnt objective, its subjective.
  • Kpop stans who say their faves have nice vocal tones/colors which makes them a good vocalist. Thats not how singing works. Which voice sounds the best is purely subject so you cant use that argument to defend your faves when they have weak techniques. Technique is OBJECTIVE. There is a correct way to sing and them having "pretty voices" wont suddenly make them good singers because theyre out here straining to hit their highnotes and cant even support most of the notes theyre singing.
  • Calling someone tasteless if they dont like a song/album you like
  • Kpop stans claiming that youre a "fake fan" if you dont lifelessly stream/vote/etc for your faves or like a song/album by your faves. Im not a "fake fan" i just have a life outside of kpop and am not going to waste my time.
  • BTSpop. No hate to BTS, i love the boys themselves, and im pretty sure most armys actually know BTS are still part of kpop, but the ones that think theyre their own music genre dont know 2 things about music
  • Calling a female idol an IT-girl although she isnt. There are only like 5 it-girls in all of kpop. Hyori, Suzy, IU, Seolhyun, and Jennie/Hwasa(however theyre not as big as the other 4 in their peaks) and arguably irene(although she isnt imo)
  • Bringing up something someone did once like 10 years ago and that they never did again in order to hate on them. You dont have to forgive them or like them but using it to outright bash them? Grow up, people change.
  • Kpop stans in general
  • chewing loudly, smaking your lips while eating, eating with your mouth open. I see most koreans and just people with influence doing this on variety/reality shows/their videos and i feel like exploding
  • self decrementing jokes. Theyre never funny and i hate them.
  • Smoking around people who arent smoking.
  • People who say ew to food or call it disgusting. Just say you dont like it tf
  • People who dont cover their mouths when they cough or yawn
  • People who never take responsibility and deflect the situation/problem off of them and onto others.
  • People who use hashtags on Instagram like #beach #selfie
  • People who say “no offense” as if it downplays anything insulting they say
  • Intros that are longer than 10 seconds
  • Calling someone rude/mean just because they didnt say something nice. Got into an arguement w/ someone a couple days ago because i agreed with someone that told someone else that theyre joke wasnt funny/was overused and they called me "rude". All i said was their joke wasnt funny, grow up.
  • People who think youre mad because you arent smiling.
  • People who think youre "not fun" because you dont laugh at their jokes. Its not that im not fun, youre just not funny.
Dang this makes me seem like such a mean person, im not i swear. I just got really heated lmao

Emanresu

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
When the user who just got into kpop 24 hours ago brings back up every thread from 3 years ago to talk about his brand new hobby with people who haven't logged in since TWICE was still cute.

:irenecrazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MYs_daileee Chill Zone 11
lexus Chill Zone 7
Lovely_Cornchips Chill Zone 14
Xueyang Chill Zone 18
Skinnny Chill Zone 25