What content would you like to see in kpopsource user threads? (1 Viewer)

Chahee

Hello Counselor Chahee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Igloonics
Just an informal discussion, don't feel intimidated by it :yolk:

(Just avoid going too offtopic like discussing rules and stuff)

dnb

Welcome Back Red Velvet
Reactions Received
I don't know how to best organize this, but I'd like to see threads or a subforum where Kpop concerts are announced or tracked. You don't usually hear these things unless you frequent the specific artist threads. For example, it's only by chance that I saw the concert announcements for Heize and Hyukoh in my area of the US. I've probably missed out on other acts.

Chahee

Hello Counselor Chahee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Igloonics
I don't know how to best organize this, but I'd like to see threads or a subforum where Kpop concerts are announced or tracked. You don't usually hear these things unless you frequent the specific artist threads. For example, it's only by chance that I saw the concert announcements for Heize and Hyukoh in my area of the US. I've probably missed out on other acts.
Oh, an editable google form for that would be very interesting

I think they have some calendar stuff too

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I really like this idea. Would help users know if/when and where their faves (and other artists) are going to be performing. That way users will be able to know if they should buy tickets when concerts etc are near them.

Oh, an editable google form for that would be very interesting

I think they have some calendar stuff too
A calendar would be great. Then someone could update said calendar with various activities an artist is involved with, from variety shows to general appearances etc (even the concert/tour information). Would be nice to see such a thing on KS, instead of just finding them elsewhere on the internet.

Would be useful if the calendar entries could have links placed within it. That way, for example, when a variety show episode is released, a link to the episode can be used.

If there is such an organisational feature that can be made available, it could be very useful to users here on KS :).

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
I'm fine making threads but I still think we need a Tea section :yolk:

Chahee

Hello Counselor Chahee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Igloonics