What countries other than your own hv you visited or lived in? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Me, i hv gone to or visited only England n Germany, where my brother was living n working in London n in Bonn where my uncle was working for a few yrs with his family n he invited me to come vist n stay for a while. Wat about other KS users? Wat countries hv you been to, can be short trips or otherwise? I loved both these countries/places i went to.

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
ive visited canada, japan, and china :maheart:
and I have technically lived in china? but I was really young and don't remember much about it. Besides that, I've lived in one place my whole life.

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
ive visited canada, japan, and china :maheart:
and I have technically lived in china? but I was really young and don't remember much about it. Besides that, I've lived in one place my whole life.
Where in China? Iv nvr been but my bro was in Shanghai posted there for work in 2018 to 2019. Very multifaceted place with advanced stuff he said.

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Where in China? Iv nvr been but my bro was in Shanghai posted there for work in 2018 to 2019. Very multifaceted place with advanced stuff he said.
I've lived in Beijing and taishan i believe?
When I go to visit though, I'm usually visiting family so I would go to places like Beijing, shanghai, and hunan.

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I've lived in Beijing and taishan i believe?
When I go to visit though, I'm usually visiting family so I would go to places like Beijing, shanghai, and hunan.
Oh you hv family there? I hv distant relatives of my grandparents there but only my late uncle has visited them n nobody else went there to get to know them so....idk. anywise im not sure id ever visit china in the future. Other places id want to go to before i go there. I was just curious where you went.

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Morocco, England, Japan, Monaco, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and France. :nekosweat:
Wow, so many places you hv been to, do you hv a favorite place you went to or would like to go to again or tat you maybe missed going to b4?

Yukiitan

King/Queen
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow, so many places you hv been to, do you hv a favorite place you went to or would like to go to again or tat you maybe missed going to b4?
I want to go back to England :susPepe:

Reactions: RandAlThor

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
us, mexico, bahamas, technically netherlands, france, england, scotland, ireland, northern ireland, monaco, china iirc

Reactions Received
Canada
Mexico
Korea
Australia
Fiji (stop over)
All but say less than 10 states i have been to though :)

Spent too much time working.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Ship
I visited Mexico (only for a day unfortunately) and used to live in South Korea for four years. Technically I’ve also been to Japan but I never stepped foot out of the airport. :wimwim:

Users who are viewing this thread