COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What do you believe regarding Aprils controversy? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I am staying neutral on the matter for now as this keeps going back and forth that I find it tough to know what to believe :shamesica:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm staying neutral too, it's just become a slanging match between everybody, you can barely keep up.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's hard to definitively pick a side, what I am sure about tho is DSP has handled this pretty poorly.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
A the company is just clueless.

little of it is anywhere near a clear cut as keeps getting reported.

No matter what was going on i think she she was a miss match for the maybe any group pre debut.

At the time of debut they had the youngest girls in kpop, so they were well and truly kids some even children.
Jinsol was 13. Not every 13 year old can be Wonyoung.
they had 3 kids younger than Yeri and SM held her back until 2015 and she has a group with a bigger age separation so its not so much kids leading kids.
The leader hated the concept and bailed as soon as possible and even she was young (she is Joy's age who is RV second youngest.)

So now they have a late 97 as leader who is all of 17 after dream candy.

Given the institutional work ethic in Korea I find it impossible to see the other girls not getting increasingly pissed off / frustrated / mad that one member is noticeably not working as hard let alone the whole effort expectation inherent in groups.

Even with full on saints as all members, if a kid is not showing up every other day / days in a row. There is only so long until you look at the person critically. And that can feed on the other kids perception of they hate me .

because she tried to ### there is an inherent sympathy that really needs to be out of the equation.

I think at the end of the day there were not enough competent adults around.

They could have very easily thrown somin under the bus., but as of yet they have not.

it is clear the existing members feel they are getting hosed and frankly dsp has been counter productive.
with lawsuits happening that they are having sit downs is just crazy.

if the girls are making mistakes now ie on this date or that date. Those type of things make me feel it more true and not polished.

and one thing is for sure The current members stories are not polished.

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't know what to think. I was never interested in them, so it's hard to say who's righr.

KPawz

found dead or alive
Reactions Received
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
God I have no clue anymore :nekosweat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread