Discussion what do you spend most money on? (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
other than stuff like my rent or other things I need, it's mostly just normal stuff like food or clothes, but I do buy pretty expensive things tbh so that would be it.. and the occasional trip or gift for a friend maybe......

Death_Star_NASA

Sith International Space Station
Reaction score
Ship
It's between makeup/skincare and clothes. I definitely get more makeup/skincare but clothes are more expensive a piece on average so I really don't know

Queen

Idol
Reaction score
Food! Actually, student loans but i'm going with stuff I willingly pay for
I usually catch up with friends by meeting up for lunch or dinner so that starts piling up after a while.

Reaction score
Other than mortgage, insurance, utilities ie monthly maintenance.
Discretionary spending for sure.
Kpop and kpop related travel.
This year has been light with no travel and only CD's and dvd's to buy.

MinSquishy

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Definitely food.

Darth_17

Hua Chenyu's Martian
Reaction score
Ship
That gif you posted is literally my life lol. I spend most of my money on my cats. My older cat is immunocompromised so he can only eat certain types of expensive food and he can’t eat the same food for all 3 meals otherwise he gets really sick. And it’s easier to feed both of my cats the same food so I spend at least $60 on cat food every week. And then there’s cat treats and all the other cat products I (for some unknown reason) keep buying so it adds up quite a lot every month. Especially considering most people I know don’t spend more than $30 a MONTH on their cats...

Aside from that though, I also spend quite a lot on my hobbies like plants + aquascaping/fish products. But I don’t buy them as often so they don’t add up to as much but they’re quite expensive still.

Being an animal mum is expensive :yolk:

Reaction score
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
That gif you posted is literally my life lol. I spend most of my money on my cats. My older cat is immunocompromised so he can only eat certain types of expensive food and he can’t eat the same food for all 3 meals otherwise he gets really sick. And it’s easier to feed both of my cats the same food so I spend at least $60 on cat food every week. And then there’s cat treats and all the other cat products I (for some unknown reason) keep buying so it adds up quite a lot every month. Especially considering most people I know don’t spend more than $30 a MONTH on their cats...

Aside from that though, I also spend quite a lot on my hobbies like plants + aquascaping/fish products. But I don’t buy them as often so they don’t add up to as much but they’re quite expensive still.

Being an animal mum is expensive :yolk:
i love your cats already and I've only just heard about them now

Alexa

Rookie
Reaction score
Beauty products, clothes/shoes, books, games, concert, plushies, kpop merch, anime merch, boba & starbucks, of course food & snacks, netflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)