COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What is your least favorite badge? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo :bigcatcry:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
RV's badge. Not because it's not nice but because it doesn't match the rest of my badges. Coincidentally all of my faves' badges ended up being a similar colour or being colours that look good with the others but RV's badge is so bold. But I don't want to remove it either since I am only collecting badges of my faves rather than for aesthetic reasons. And as far as I know the only way to get customisable badges are events and I'm the one who organises events so I can't even join any to win lol :jisoosmh:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
RV's badge. Not because it's not nice but because it doesn't match the rest of my badges. Coincidentally all of my faves' badges ended up being a similar colour or being colours that look good with the others but RV's badge is so bold. But I don't want to remove it either since I am only collecting badges of my faves rather than for aesthetic reasons. And as far as I know the only way to get customisable badges are events and I'm the one who organises events so I can't even join any to win lol :jisoosmh:
*And donating and referrals :pandatea:
Both super hard to do rip

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
*And donating and referrals :pandatea:
Both super hard to do rip
Woah I didn't know we could get badges by donating/referrals. I have no Kpop fan friends so referrals are out of the question so I guess donating it is.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thing is no matter how much you may not like a badge, it all comes down to voting. That's why I want people to really participate in at least badge voting and maybe suggest some badges too.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'd probably say Loona YYXYs as while I think the picture is fun in general, I think it looks off as a badge

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
If there’s a badge that y’all don’t like then please make sure you participate in the voting rounds. :nekosweat:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If there’s a badge that y’all don’t like then please make sure you participate in the voting rounds. :nekosweat:
exactly. One can‘t do much if not alot of people are participating

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Thing is no matter how much you may not like a badge, it all comes down to voting. That's why I want people to really participate in at least badge voting and maybe suggest some badges too.
The reason I used to miss out on voting quite a lot is because I would often not be aware that voting were taking place. Thankfully, we have the 'Who do you stan' thread so users can tag people now and make sure that everyone who can vote does vote :nekolove:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The reason I used to miss out on voting quite a lot is because I would often not be aware that voting were taking place. Thankfully, we have the 'Who do you stan' thread so users can tag people now and make sure that everyone who can vote does vote :nekolove:
that's true :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread