COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What is your moral compass? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I personally believe I'm a "Lawful Neutral." I'm no expert in this kind of stuff but from my own understanding, I think Lawful Neutral fits me the best. I always like to stand in the middle ground to be fair in my judgment but for the most part, I believe I'm a good person.

But I'm also confused because I also have chaotic tendencies like I kinda enjoy reading drama as long as it doesn't involve me lol.

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

:welp:

I tend to switch between chaotic evil and neutral all the time though, it seems to really depend sometimes, I was just 2 points off getting chaotic neutral too lol

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I took some random moral compass test just now on a site and got this lol;
Good: the average well behaved human being. Your answers are generally "right" however, you do make "mistakes" in some decisions and make the "wrong" choice according to the moral compass.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I took some random moral compass test just now on a site and got this lol;
Good: the average well behaved human being. Your answers are generally "right" however, you do make "mistakes" in some decisions and make the "wrong" choice according to the moral compass.
Looks like Lawful Neutral idk though lol

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
according to buzzfeed im chaotic good

"Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way."

im too lazy to be trying to make the world a better place tho. let's just say i'm chaotic neutral

Reactions Received
KS Coins
according to buzzfeed im chaotic good

"Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way."

im too lazy to be trying to make the world a better place tho. let's just say i'm chaotic neutral
Oh daring aren't we? :pepecross:

:pepecry1:i'm not that bad
:pepecross:

Probably something between lawful neutral and chaotic neutral depending on the day lol
Yeah tbh our attitudes probably depends on the day most of the time

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I did two moral compass test to compare.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
True Neutral :llama_uwu:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread