COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What is your most embarrassing memories? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think i have ALOT of embarrassing memories! Lol

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I called the FDA the federal diet administration 🥺

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
We were on iur way back from Greece and my parents made me buy tickets for us and the car. The woman handed me the tickets and I tried to say " Thank you" in Greek but instead I said "Good night"
:ilovebread:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
We were on iur way back from Greece and my parents made me buy tickets for us and the car. The woman handed me the tickets and I tried to say " Thank you" in Greek but instead I said "Good night"
:ilovebread:
oooooooof:umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I asked someone out and he looked at me with the "are you serious? with you?" :/ still not over it :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I asked someone out and he looked at me with the "are you serious? with you?" :/ still not over it :D.
ooooo i'm scared that would happen to me so i never asked out ANY of my crushes

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
ooooo i'm scared that would happen to me so i never asked out ANY of my crushes
if you never do, you´ll never know :) plus you are definitely prettier than I´m

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think i have ALOT of embarrassing memories! Lol
So since i wrote this thread i should PROBABLY say one of my own memories so here it goes! So i had a crush on this guy right i will say in maybe 7th or 8th grade and me, my sister, my crush, and 2 other students were sitting in an empty classroom since all the other students had to go to the bathroom right. So i was talking to my crush right and we had the desks where your chair wasn't connected to the desk and so i dropped my book of the side of my desk and so here is like the diagram of how we were sitting. So It goes My crush is sitting on the left side of me and one of the other student was sitting behind him I was in the middle and on the right side of me was my sister and her other friend. So i dropped my book on the right so i would have to bend/reach down facing my sister and that other student with my crush and the student sitting behind him was behind me. So as i reach to get my book i bend so where if i had bend down some more i would have fell on my head so as soon as i grabbed my book i fart like it wasn't a small silent fart it the kind of fart that you do when your alone. So i am mortified and i literally RAN so fast out of there as soon as the bell ranged. This is my most embarrassing memory!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY
It happened back in 8th grade where my crush was pissing me so much, without even realising it, I was holding him by the collar, about to thrash him, when i noticed the entire class was gaping at us :facepalm:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread