COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

what it feels like coming back to the forum and being the only one who isnt participating in the event (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i'm a part of the event but seeing all these star wars themed profiles, usernames and threads when my knowledge about star wars is almost nonexistent also makes me feel like this :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i'm a part of the event but seeing all these star wars themed profiles, usernames and threads when my knowledge about star wars is almost nonexistent also makes me feel like this :jisoosmh:
seriously like i didnt know there were so many star wars fans on here, i have literally no knowledge on the subject so im just gonna do what i normally do lmao

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Only thing that surprised me was everyone changing for the event even though the event is shorter than the period for changing your name so that's some dedication.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Only thing that surprised me was everyone changing for the event even though the event is shorter than the period for changing your name so that's some dedication.
The few weeks after the event where everyone still has their star wars names is going to be interesting :pandatea:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
The few weeks after the event where everyone still has their star wars names is going to be interesting :pandatea:
Then just as everyone has gotten used to the Star Wars names everyone is gonna change them again and people are confused all over again :pandatea:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and yeah I know nothing about Star Wars but this is really fun. I also am happy I got Yoda cause he is the only character I know :wimwim:

PWSwan

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Psycho
Pronouns
She/her
I'm not participating either, but I changed my avatar to show my actual preference.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
root for chiss tho we're epic

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
After having seeing how the event has unfold; I think I might know more about Star Wars than most (maybe all) of the participants, even though I have been seriously disconnected from it since before Lucasfilm was sold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread