Appreciation What Makes æspa so Refreshing (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

Unruly Moon Child
Reactions Received
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
There's so much talk about how they don't measure up, so I wanna talk about how they do.
Their voices are all so pleasing.

Usually in a group, there's at least one member whose voice makes you question whoever told them they could be a singer, talent or not (usually the visual or dancer). I'm not gonna name names but we can all think of a few

Imo you really can't say that about æspa. Every member has a clear and distinctive but generally pleasing to the ear.

Agree?
Disagree?

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Agree. They really are distinctive and I'm loving this group.
:nekolove:

dnb

Welcome Back Red Velvet
Reactions Received
I agree, their voices are all pleasing and good.

What I've found surprising (from watching all their little videos on TikTok, etc) is that at least 3 of them know how to sing harmony on random tunes. That's something you rarely see in Kpop groups.

• Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
I think small member groups have this advantage of no filler members, while bigger groups sometimes have filler members but they are stan attractors so. Both ways, it's a conscious choice by the company with its pros and cons.

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i agree. too bad i dislike their debut song and it's the only one they have so at the moment i can't fully get to enjoy their voices :yolk:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I think small member groups have this advantage of no filler members, while bigger groups sometimes have filler members but they are stan attractors so. Both ways, it's a conscious choice by the company with its pros and cons.
But æspa has both, imo-all 4 are not filler members but there are still stan attractors, eg Winter who stan-attracted me after i initially ignored their debut MV n song, which i hv come to love so much just with Winter in it. Im totally biased n unobjective abt her.

Im still getting to know the others, especially chaos sister 2 NingNing n then there's Giselle, the overlooked little sister n Karina, the leader who hasn't tried to outshine her group members but is still trying to find her place, in the group and in public. It's very hard for me cos there's still so little we know about them all, n there's not time enuf to pay attention with all that's going on in the world rn. Im just happy they're getting attention n love that they've received n shown to us so far.

Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
But æspa has both, imo-all 4 are not filler members but there are still stan attractors, eg Winter who stan-attracted me after i initially ignored their debut MV n song, which i hv come to love so much just with Winter in it. Im totally biased n unobjective abt her.

Im still getting to know the others, especially chaos sister 2 NingNing n then there's Giselle, the overlooked little sister n Karina, the leader who hasn't tried to outshine her group members but is still trying to find her place, in the group and in public. It's very hard for me cos there's still so little we know about them all, n there's not time enuf to pay attention with all that's going on in the world rn. Im just happy they're getting attention n love that they've received n shown to us so far.
I meant my statement more as a template companies follow lol- Aespa is still new, you could just take Blackpink as an example too for a 4 member gg with massive stan attractors.
But generally, when companies choose a higher member lineup, they know that they have more number of girls who can pull in stans willing to spend money. Another added advantage of course is when/if a member leaves, it's easier for the group to continue compared to a gg with fewer members.

Users who are viewing this thread