COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What percentage milk do you drink? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
What percentage milk do you drink?

In Estonia the most popular ones are 3,5% and 3,8-4,2% milk (This is the one that I love the most) The last one doesn't have a set percentage, because every cow gives slightly different milk and they leave the amount of fat in the milk as it is when it comes from the cow.

But I have seen and heard that in other places of the world people don't even drink 3,5% milk... Like when I went to sweden my little sister was given 1% milk and I really went like WTF! 1% is like milk flavoured water to me!

So what percentage milk do you drink?

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only drink Soymilk :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Almond milk.
i have been low carb for a few years now. mostly this brand

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
any milk that's lactose free...

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am shooketh... 3 in a row who don't drink cow milk... I guess things really do differ like that... In Estonia there aren't many who don't drink cow milk!
I love Milk its just i cant afford the carbs.....
I used to buy 2% or gallons of chocolate milk.... /sigh

On the up side heavy cream is low carb :)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
4 in a row! I wonder if maybe it is because only people who who don't drink normal cow milk pay attention to stuff like that?
Nah, I was a avid milk drinker before my pregnancy, after it, I became lactose intolerant, I can eat small amounts of cheese and yogurt and just have minor bad gas but drinking full fat milk is a no no, stomach pains amongst other things... TT
I do better with goats milk as there's less lactose in it... Im not fond of soya or almond milk though. I currently use a brand that is basically cows milk with the natural lactose sugars removed and it tastes like normal milk, that's the best I can get really.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I don't drink milk because I think it tastes gross. Unless if it's chocolate. I only have almond milk too.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Don't drink milk since I hate the taste, I drink piimä aka cultured milk sometimes though.

In general I'm not sure what the percentages are. Here in Finland you have: Täysmaito aka "Full-milk", Kevytmaito aka "Light Milk" and Rasvaton maito aka "Fat-free milk". Light Milk is most common, next Fat-free, people rarely drink full-milk since the fat is seen as unhealthy.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't drink milk because I think it tastes gross. Unless if it's chocolate. I only have almond milk too.
Don't drink milk since I hate the taste, I drink piimä aka cultured milk sometimes though.

In general I'm not sure what the percentages are. Here in Finland you have: Täysmaito aka "Full-milk", Kevytmaito aka "Light Milk" and Rasvaton maito aka "Fat-free milk". Light Milk is most common, next Fat-free, people rarely drink full-milk since the fat is seen as unhealthy.
I am shook. I can't imagine living without milk! Maybe you don't like hte taste cuz you drink it so low percentage... I don't like low percentage milk at all either.

Also, this fat being unhealthy business is so god damn wrong! Fat is nothing bad, fat is a good thing! Many people think it is fat that makes you weigh more and overweight, but for that by far the bigger guilt lies on sugar! Fat has done nobody harm, but the sugar industry has blamed everything on it to continue to sell sugar!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I only drink almond milk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread