COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

What skz member were you written by? (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
Website
oneandonlyexo.carrd.co
Fandom
ExoforeverAtiny
Pronouns
She/her
Your Result:
I.N.
You were written by I.N. He wanted to write about someone who he would fall in love with. You are bold and selfless. Being a bit flirtatious makes your aura irresistible to many. As a result, you are quite popular. You hide your emotions from the public eye and it takes a while for you to process your feelings (especially when it comes to love). People try to take advantage of your selflessness but you know exactly how to shut them down. You will always put your family and friends' needs before your own.

Cute

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
1655922352396.png

i'm not familiar w stray kids' music so i just picked the title that sounded the most interesting

Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY/CREDIT
Pronouns
she / her
I.N.

You were written by I.N. He wanted to write about someone who he would fall in love with. You are bold and selfless. Being a bit flirtatious makes your aura irresistible to many. As a result, you are quite popular. You hide your emotions from the public eye and it takes a while for you to process your feelings (especially when it comes to love). People try to take advantage of your selflessness but you know exactly how to shut them down. You will always put your family and friend's needs before your own.

Ilyedward

Choi In teeth enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
✰ he/him ✰
I.N.

You were written by I.N. He wanted to write about someone who he would fall in love with. You are bold and selfless. Being a bit flirtatious makes your aura irresistible to many. As a result, you are quite popular. You hide your emotions from the public eye and it takes a while for you to process your feelings (especially when it comes to love). People try to take advantage of your selflessness but you know exactly how to shut them down. You will always put your family and friend's needs before your own.
Y'all can't all be written by i.n... it's not mathematically possible 🤨

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
Felix
You were written by Felix. He wanted to write about someone with poetic grace. You are focused on the important things in life like school or work, but you seem to make everything look easy. You are admired by many for the way you present yourself but, this may add extra pressure to your already stressful life. But don't worry because your closest friends are always there to cheer you on (sometimes with baked goods)

corny but it's accurate so i don't mind + he's my bias

Rachel_Gardner

Mass 1692 Salem Witch Trials
Reactions Received
Fandom
Uaena
Pronouns
He/Him

Reactions Received
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Fandom
ARMY/DIVE
Pronouns
She/Her
1655945777811.png

;-; i mean, they're not too off
glad to know i was written by the one and only hyunjin though lol

Reactions Received
Fandom
many
Pronouns
she/her
1655956648165.png

damn jeongin is this bestselling author huh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread