COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Appreciation What was the best concert you haven't been to? (1 Viewer)

vogue

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
    • Administrator
    • Awards Team
    • Press Team
for me it was the Jonas Brothers concert I went to on februrary this year. The boys had such a good energy and it was all around super fun.

Bookworm

Idol
Reactions Received
Saltatio Mortis at Folk Summer Fest in Russia, 2018. I like to just listen to that concert when I'm feeling sad or panicky and it always makes me feel better. Great band, great on-stage shenanigans, great audience participation. Just great everything.

LiviaRaine

darthjimimis
Reactions Received
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
That one BTS one with all the colors. I remember it was a huge topic in the ARMY fandom. I wish I could've gone T.T

DreamingAlice

Rookie
Reactions Received
Wagakki Band

Reactions Received
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
is the title, n im jelly u got to a concert tat recently tho not of the act u went to see.
The best woulda been SNSD in the country i was working in when they had their world/Asia tour(cant rememer which). Best (or worst in this case) of all it was extended to 2 days after 1st sold out in like(i wanna say) 20 seconds. But i was oblivious to it as i dint stan them then. (I dint consider other concerts where geographically i couldnt hv gone, as i would be much more ....sadder)
Also 2nd n 3rd would be last years Blackpink /Gfriend's Gogogfriend in my own country but i dint care abt them at tat time. BP in early 2019 while i started paying attention after KTL, gfriend in mid-2019 while i started to love them wayyyy after Fever came out, ard aug/sep 2019. No regrets for last yr tho as i just dint care then. Would i even remember anything if i was there before ktl/i bias Rosé? Same with gfriend, since i only paid attention to them with their appearance on we-kpop tv/variety show, n Yerin's mukbang show. Id be digging out my brain's memory of how much i dint pay attention to rosé, yuju n yenni (before i ever cared abt them). Much bettervto hv missed it n just replay fancams, i think. Now tho....

Reactions: vogue and Chahee

Chahee

Do i overanalyze things? I say nay.
Reactions Received
Ship
is the title, n im jelly u got to a concert tat recently tho not of the act u went to see.
Oh i just meant a concert that was good but you werent present.

But no problem discussing the other meaning lol

Reactions Received
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
Oh i just meant a concert that was good but you werent present.

But no problem discussing the other meaning lol
Oops, i was quoting vogue but then dint post for a long while n others posted meanwhile, so i edited it out but dint check this part to delete it. Just meantvim jelly of vogue going to a concert b4 lockdown (but uhm jb not my demographic so...), nothing wrong with ur title except some posters dibt read it fully. Lol.

Reactions: vogue and Chahee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)