what were the worst phases you went through (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
when i was 12 i went through a phase where i pretended to be interested in polish rap music (which is unlistenable) so that i would have some friends in elementary school. thankfully that lasted less than a month and after that i was back to listening to nothing besides my favourite old band because my ears needed healing
and 3 years after that i got into kpop, hopefully this is something i won't consider an embarassing phase

• Haha
Reactions: SpearB

AmysTeri

Idol
Reactions Received
My Cucumber Melon and Japanese Cherry Blossom-scented phase.

My glittery lip gloss phase.

My snow globe phase (which I'm still in. People always wanna bring you something back from a trip and for some reason I just keep saying "snow globe." So....now I got a bunch of snow globes for no reason but to take up space lol.......)

• Haha
Reactions: SpearB

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Dubstep phase. I only like one song still.

• Haha
Reactions: Chahee and SpearB

SpearB

Nugu
Reactions Received
Fandom
Stay
My Cucumber Melon and Japanese Cherry Blossom-scented phase.

My glittery lip gloss phase.

My snow globe phase (which I'm still in. People always wanna bring you something back from a trip and for some reason I just keep saying "snow globe." So....now I got a bunch of snow globes for no reason but to take up space lol.......)
WHEN I WAS A KID I MADE A WHOLE SONG ABOUT CUCUMBER MELON:sanapray:

• Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
How dare people disrespect Barbie and mlp here those were my best phases

• Haha
Reactions: Chahee and AmysTeri

berrymochi917

Rookie
Reactions Received
Website
peachyfanficwriter86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Well, you asked for it!

-Between sixth and tenth grades,, I had this phase where I was obsessed with school buses, particularly the numbers on them. Every time I saw a bus roll by, I'd DEMAND to know the number on it as if it was life or death, and I would also ask my classmates which bus they rode so I could "record it into a spreadsheet", as I recall. Thank God I don't have that spreadsheet (or the obsession) anymore, because that was SO cringe!

-In eighth and ninth grades, I went through the phase of talking back at all my teachers and stuff. My eighth grade English teacher got the absolute worst of it because he was JUST PLAIN MEAN, and he even sent me to detention once, it got so bad! I guess it was just my hormones acting up now that I think about it, but it felt like a nightmare!

-And finally, in 2011, I thought I was into metal because of a metal-playing contestant on American Idol, so I downloaded music by Muse, Judas Priest, and probably a few others before I realized this wasn't me at all! It only lasted a few months, but... *scrunches nose in disgust*

• Wow
Reactions: Chahee

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
uhhh my tripp pants phase, I also use to wear one red eye contact in high school... just one..
and I took a skull to prom and homecoming.. he had a tiny top hat... I still have him and his name is mr skull..

baby bat years are somethin else..
:wimwim:

Suzy

🌙Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian🌟
Reactions Received
Ship
The worst phase I have ever been through was my Twilight phase. Those were my darkest memories lol. I did and said some reaaaally cringey things back then. I lose sleep whenever I remember it 😂

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
I don't speak of those times :lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: eclipsoul

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
I feel like I'm going through it right now lol

Users who are viewing this thread