Whats a video game that you've played all the way through, more than once? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Wreck
For me, it would be The Last Of Us anr The Last Of Us Part ll. THE best games btw.

What are some games that your playing currently? For me, Detroit: Become Human(im obsessed with Connor, my baby) and Genshin Impact!

Reactions: Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Dragon Age & Mass Effect Trilogy, multiple Telltale Games and currently some of the Assassin's Creed Games

• Love
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Wreck
Dragon Age & Mass Effect Trilogy, multiple Telltale Games and currently some of the Assassin's Creed Games
i havent heard of the first 2, Telltale have some pretty good games! TWD would have to be my fave, if thats what that means lol. Assassins Creed i might get into!

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
i havent heard of the first 2, Telltale have some pretty good games! TWD would have to be my fave, if thats what that means lol. Assassins Creed i might get into!
Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect 2 are some of the best RPGs to exist, Mass Effect Trilogy is getting a remaster in May, I'd definitely suggest you to play through it at least once, you'll definitely not regret it

Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Wreck
Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect 2 are some of the best RPGs to exist, Mass Effect Trilogy is getting a remaster in May, I'd definitely suggest you to play through it at least once, you'll definitely not regret it
I'll definitely check them out when i get a chance!

• Love

dreambutterfly

Trainee
Reactions Received
Probably Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Also Dynasty Warriors.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread