COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's the best examples about K-Pop groups/soloist calling out the shady business of their entertainments? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Youngjae and Jongup telling a fan to not join TS and to audition to other companies instead
Daehyun telling fans hes sorry that the company didn't fulfill their end of a bargain

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I mean, B.A.P. sued TS and there was a lot of talk about them being overworked, underpaid and generally treated like things, so I suppose you can go there :D.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
taeyeon calling out rv's manager who was looking at wendy and seulgi while eating ice cream which clearly made them uncomfortable, at 1:37

when it comes to snsd i remember when sooyoung talked about not getting any lines in a song, something like "i get my make up done so early only to sing 10 words" but i can't find it right now :jisoosmh:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Jennie telling everyone that Blackpink spent more time watching Netflix than making music...
:taesip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Suho once showed everyone that he basically knows every new group in kpop and then after he was asked how come that he knows all that ... he said he is saving the information for the time he becomes a CEO :D.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
when it comes to snsd i remember when sooyoung talked about not getting any lines in a song, something like "i get my make up done so early only to sing 10 words" but i can't find it right now :jisoosmh:
found it :sanapray:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
this was after she left, but herin dragged the industry on her twitter (now deactivated) after yiyang left the company
td;lr she said that she's glad she's no longer in a system that is so sexist, fat shames, and brainwashes children and adults
she also commented to someone who replied that she was probably bitter of getting kicked out (dumb since it was confirmed that the smrookies were the best of the best of sm's trainees then) that she had depression during her time (again, not a surprise seeing yiyang's state of mind during tntb), and that all that junk almost killed her sooo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
BoA went of they spelled her name wrong /sigh.

Taeyeon has been very vocal many times .

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ft Island's Hong Ki has been dragging FNC since the begining. From working him to near death, lack of payment, playing favoritism. FNC's reality show they had awhile ago (I can't remmeber the title) Hong Ki really dished out every chance.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Not her company but Hyuna standing up for Hyomin and telling CCM to stop starving her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread