What's the best examples about K-Pop groups/soloist calling out the shady business of their entertainments? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
i don't know if this counts but this is what i firstly thought of

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:

Reactions Received
I mean, B.A.P. sued TS and there was a lot of talk about them being overworked, underpaid and generally treated like things, so I suppose you can go there :D.

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
taeyeon calling out rv's manager who was looking at wendy and seulgi while eating ice cream which clearly made them uncomfortable, at 1:37
when it comes to snsd i remember when sooyoung talked about not getting any lines in a song, something like "i get my make up done so early only to sing 10 words" but i can't find it right now :jisoosmh:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Jennie telling everyone that Blackpink spent more time watching Netflix than making music...
:taesip:

Reactions Received
Suho once showed everyone that he basically knows every new group in kpop and then after he was asked how come that he knows all that ... he said he is saving the information for the time he becomes a CEO :D.

Reactions: Yili, Zsh and Reo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
when it comes to snsd i remember when sooyoung talked about not getting any lines in a song, something like "i get my make up done so early only to sing 10 words" but i can't find it right now :jisoosmh:
found it :sanapray:

• Haha
Reactions: Zsh and Reo

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
this was after she left, but herin dragged the industry on her twitter (now deactivated) after yiyang left the company
td;lr she said that she's glad she's no longer in a system that is so sexist, fat shames, and brainwashes children and adults
she also commented to someone who replied that she was probably bitter of getting kicked out (dumb since it was confirmed that the smrookies were the best of the best of sm's trainees then) that she had depression during her time (again, not a surprise seeing yiyang's state of mind during tntb), and that all that junk almost killed her sooo

Reactions Received
BoA went of they spelled her name wrong /sigh.

Taeyeon has been very vocal many times .

Reactions: Reo

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reactions Received
Ft Island's Hong Ki has been dragging FNC since the begining. From working him to near death, lack of payment, playing favoritism. FNC's reality show they had awhile ago (I can't remmeber the title) Hong Ki really dished out every chance.

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
Not her company but Hyuna standing up for Hyomin and telling CCM to stop starving her

Users who are viewing this thread