What's the most disturbing dream you've had? (1 Viewer)

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
For mine, it would be the dream where there was a device that was basically a bunch of rock blocks that would move up and down, and I wanted to kill myself so i went into it. I didn't die but I was physically very injured, and I started crying because I was still alive.
Don't know if thats the most disturbing one but it's not good :wimwim:

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
Bruh are you ok???

Also the most disturbing? Uh-hm the only one I can think of that kind of spooked me was when I was running through my house to get away from my family that had turned into these weird creatures and anytime I hid, something in the area also morphed into a monster. So I could never get away.

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Bruh are you ok???

Also the most disturbing? Uh-hm the only one I can think of that kind of spooked me was when I was running through my house to get away from my family that had turned into these weird creatures and anytime I hid, something in the area also morphed into a monster. So I could never get away.
Yeah this dream was a long time ago :lisalaugh:

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
There's always this recurring one where I am in front of a school with some others and it's like at war and we're all fighting the teachers with weapons and it gets really graphic at points and then somehow it always jumps forward where we're slowly getting into the building with just more death and blood :wimwim: it never gets resolve too, it always suddenly ends when we're close to conquering it :nekosweat:

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Someone I knew had 9. Newborn. Babies.

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
there is this one episode of spongebob where he misses the bus multiple times in a completely unknown place and my most disturbing dream was similar to that :jisoosmh: i was coming back from school with a friend (what's weird is that the school we were walking out of was not the one we attended at that time - that school was for 6-12 year old kids and i was obviously much older at the time when the dream happened) and it was already dark outside because the classes were long and we were waiting for the bus when i realised i lost my phone and when i went to search for it, a bus arrived and my friend left. as i was waiting for the bus alone, first it started heavily raining, then a small store near the bus stop exploded, then i heard my ringtone coming from somewhere so i walked quickly to that place and found my phone, then i realised i missed another bus but didn't return to the bus stop because it caught on fire even if it wasn't spreading. then i heard someone screaming all letters of the alphabet, they got to the letter F when another bus came and i wanted to get on it but it was going towards me and was about to run me over when i woke up :jisoosmh: that happened over two years ago but it still feels weird to think about

• Wow
Reactions: Vikki

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
i have many zombie dreams but honestly the one i had that made me feel like i didn't sleep for that whole time as like

dreaming i j oined an acting class in uni but all they did was say my acting was horrible and that i should just quit but i couldn't actually q uit the class. funny bc i actually took acting class in uni but they were always very supportive of me

• Haha
Reactions: kinnie and Vikki

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Mine is too disturbing to write about. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

• Sad

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
I've had a reoccurring dream of Mr Unkillable. Some creep Marilyn Manson looking dude that only exists to murder me

• Wow

Users who are viewing this thread