what's this trend with SM centers having so many scandals? (1 Viewer)

Panda

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Starlight
Ship
Wreck
Has anyone else realized that?

even if they are fake scandals or not real scandals (like dating scandals), somehow the centers of each group ends up with them at SM?

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
people like seeing people from the top fall :pandatea:

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
sm predebut scandals are ridiculous, and they keep repeating themselves
you'd think people would learn from them but noo, seulgi rejected exo members, karina is a massive bully, and onew outrapped outsider

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
you'd think people would learn from them but noo, seulgi rejected exo members, karina is a massive bully, and onew outrapped outsider
Did taeyong hv any predebut scandal or was it only later/is he the center? He seemed to handle himself with some class and maturity from wat i read.
The karina thing i knew about from wat i read last year, n it seems to hv been fake/overblown but i nvr knew the rv/shinee onew thingies cos they were from so long ago. Seems non issue to me from the description.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
Did taeyong hv any predebut scandal or was it only later/is he the center? He seemed to handle himself with some class and maturity from wat i read.
The karina thing i knew about from wat i read last year, n it seems to hv been fake/overblown but i nvr knew the rv/shinee onew thingies cos they were from so long ago. Seems non issue to me from the description.
the shinee ones were hilarious, def recommend to read up on those
red velvet had a few iirc, as did exo all for the same thing (dating/rejecting their seniors lmao)
taeyong had quite a few, he def wasn't completely innocent, but it was blown way out of proportion
kinda like how karina went from "kai is ugly" -> "bts, exo, nct are ugly, bts are flops" -> bully -> bullied someone to the brink of suicide -> bully and only got in with connections

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
the shinee ones were hilarious, def recommend to read up on those
red velvet had a few iirc, as did exo all for the same thing (dating/rejecting their seniors lmao)
taeyong had quite a few, he def wasn't completely innocent, but it was blown way out of proportion
kinda like how karina went from "kai is ugly" -> "bts, exo, nct are ugly, bts are flops" -> bully -> bullied someone to the brink of suicide -> bully and only got in with connections
I kinda respected taeyong's response to his being called out as a bully for him actually apologising n not denying it, if i rmbr correctly.

Im still confused by yoo jimin predebut scandal, was there a resolution? Or it was all fake/non issue?

Theres too much to keep up with so im gonna stay the course n keep my head down as much as i can avoid getting pulled into these situations tat im not emotionally invested cos they aint my biases, or they're my biases' fellow group members-but im hardly objective towards them. Like i dint rlly hv much opinion/attention for yoo jimin scandal before debut n even now i think it was faked up/overblown.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
I kinda respected taeyong's response to his being called out as a bully for him actually apologising n not denying it, if i rmbr correctly.

Im still confused by yoo jimin predebut scandal, was there a resolution? Or it was all fake/non issue?

Theres too much to keep up with so im gonna stay the course n keep my head down as much as i can avoid getting pulled into these situations tat im not emotionally invested cos they aint my biases, or they're my biases' fellow group members-but im hardly objective towards them. Like i dint rlly hv much opinion/attention for yoo jimin scandal before debut n even now i think it was faked up/overblown.
basically rundown: it started with a leaked text chat where yjm allegedly said she was filming a car cf with kai and called him ugly. Fake since she uses Samsung, and the imessage showed that she had an Apple. People like to use the fact that the leaked messages got the cf and stage name right, which was bs since kfans knew about it when it was filming, and oomfs got sent a cc that said yjm’s stage name was karina (same spelling) back in mid august, meaning her stage name was already leaked by then. Kboo and akp ran the articles (because fuck cancel internet bullying when you can get that quick cash) and added that she backtalked exo, bts, and nct: basically popular bgs lol. Then some random acc started posting that they were ex sm trainee, and heavily hinted that she was the one who bullied them. No proof or anything, but her reputation was so poor everyone just believed it. (Look at the #YooJimin_Out tag on twt) Then some brilliant person posted a ss of a kboo article about an sm trainee who attempted in 2017, and everyone started pointing fingers at her again. Wonderful. Then someone faked that Marines tweet, but not before everyone started shading her for getting in with her connections when like,, sunny is the most mismanaged member of snsd lol. People still believe in all that though. td;lr people can’t do basic research and source: trust me is apparently the best source of news

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Meanwhile the queen of centers only got into her first scandal 13 years in :sakUwu:

Yoona is the real final boss of SM

Kedon

Trainee
Reactions Received
even if seulgi did reject exo members, how is that her fault? she isn't obligated to date anyone 😭

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
basically rundown: it started with a leaked text chat where yjm allegedly said she was filming a car cf with kai and called him ugly. Fake since she uses Samsung, and the imessage showed that she had an Apple. People like to use the fact that the leaked messages got the cf and stage name right, which was bs since kfans knew about it when it was filming, and oomfs got sent a cc that said yjm’s stage name was karina (same spelling) back in mid august, meaning her stage name was already leaked by then. Kboo and akp ran the articles (because fuck cancel internet bullying when you can get that quick cash) and added that she backtalked exo, bts, and nct: basically popular bgs lol. Then some random acc started posting that they were ex sm trainee, and heavily hinted that she was the one who bullied them. No proof or anything, but her reputation was so poor everyone just believed it. (Look at the #YooJimin_Out tag on twt) Then some brilliant person posted a ss of a kboo article about an sm trainee who attempted in 2017, and everyone started pointing fingers at her again. Wonderful. Then someone faked that Marines tweet, but not before everyone started shading her for getting in with her connections when like,, sunny is the most mismanaged member of snsd lol. People still believe in all that though. td;lr people can’t do basic research and source: trust me is apparently the best source of news
I knew some of these latest points from last year but not all. Watamess. I dont believe most of it now, cos they came out of the woodwork before debut but disappeared again after debut. Ugh, so opportunistic when they thot they targetting a helpless trainee but then apparently forgot everything l8r. Again, watamess.
Yay for YoonA lasting so long tho. If last year wasnt a dumpster fire, i believe going to a karaoke wouldnta been a scandal for her n hyori. I still believe they dint do anythin wrong there, maybe just dint judge the mood of the room(world) b4 posting live on SNS.
Tats all i hv to say rn.

Reactions: mysteric

Users who are viewing this thread