COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive What's with girls who idolize school sh**ters and murderers? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Like do these girls not understand the seriousness and dangers of the actions done by them? Why do some girls defend the actions of these people like they can't say "oh it's JuSt a MiStAkE he is actually just mIsUnDeRsToOd" like bruh yeah he totally accidentally triggered his weapon and few times and got like many people killed by accident -_-. It's one thing with fictional characters but real life people...I just can't I really just can't. Also WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS?!

Like seriously doing fanart, having edits , fanfics and freaking fanwars?!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh it's supposed to be in the sensitive section? Thanks to whoever edited it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well truthfully, it's a disease of our whole society.. we give serial killers cool mysterious and badass names, we make movies about these people and it's the same with school shooters or whoever too. It's basically a competition, who's gonna kill the most people or in the most horrible way. The media is at fault as well so yeah. Personally, I've watched and read about school shooters and I did at times feel sorry for them and understand how you'd get to the point which is ofc still just as bad as wrong. We should stop giving such things any positive attention, but more importantly, we should treat people well imo

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Same reason why anyone idolised anyone, appeal. Regardless of actions, there's a certain appeal they have to those particular people it can be inviting or relatable like the struggle they have went through during life or maybe just infamy I suppose..
Same as those who relate to certain idols and those who chase fame.

No one knows who these people really are that's why multiple people can find a person to be nice while another can find them to be horrible. All if these are based of experiences with a person usual and can be changed where they do something morally wrong, however that doesn't change the fact they may have been nice to you before had known, that's still there just overridden the emotional negativity you have towards their depraved actions.

I mean imagine how many people youcould have met and thought they were the nicest people because they treated you and others with respect, gave to charity. Now if they were exposed as murderers you would be surprised possible conflicted... But the truth is you never knew, and even through the actions the did that were negative you still don't know them...just what they did.
Essentially people create their perfered Ideals of a person they do not know but admire.

I got lost somewhere but you get the jist right.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Same reason why anyone idolised anyone, appeal. Regardless of actions, there's a certain appeal they have to those particular people it can be inviting or relatable like the struggle they have went through during life or maybe just infamy I suppose..
Same as those who relate to certain idols and those who chase fame.

No one knows who these people really are that's why multiple people can find a person to be nice while another can find them to be horrible. All if these are based of experiences with a person usual and can be changed where they do something morally wrong, however that doesn't change the fact they may have been nice to you before had known, that's still there just overridden the emotional negativity you have towards their depraved actions.

I mean imagine how many people youcould have met and thought they were the nicest people because they treated you and others with respect, gave to charity. Now if they were exposed as murderers you would be surprised possible conflicted... But the truth is you never knew, and even through the actions the did that were negative you still don't know them...just what they did.
Essentially people create their perfered Ideals of a person they do not know but admire.

I got lost somewhere but you get the jist right.
I suppose these dudes do sorta have an appeal of a "misunderstood bad boy" but way worse. I guess girls like the fantastic being able to "change" someone bad. But still, I feel really bad for the victims who suffered their crimes but these dudes still have girls idolizing them as if they would be a great bf.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
It's human nature.

If it's forbidden, it'll eventually have a cult following.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's mainly in the media though. I've never actually met someone who's actually into that. Might just be a location thing though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's mainly in the media though. I've never actually met someone who's actually into that. Might just be a location thing though.
I mean if you dive in deep enough in the internet then yeah , I think Tumblr have people like that

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
In Brazil it happens

When there is a serial killer that is arrested, he usually even gets letters from the fans

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Apparently finnish woman married Madsen, that Danish submarine murderer who brutally murdered and chopped up body of reporter woman who had come to interview him. That woman is getting murdered for sure when Madsen gets out of jail, but lucky for her- it's not anytime soon.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Like a lot of other people said, it’s media play and projection. Specifically things from anime and fanfiction though.

I’m going to use this example vaguely but Itachi Uchiha. Cool, badass guy murders his entire clan but he’s cute and his dad was extremely strict so it’s ok. What I think they do is take those aspects and project it onto some random school shooter. “He killed people so he must of had a sad past and he was an underdog. He needs someone to love and know they care about him,” thing

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I may like bad guy in anime or fictional stuff, but in real is a no-no. Some of those women probably have some underlying issue from their past or they are very lonely and need some love.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
check out the true crime community and you will see a lot of those. there are even made edits of serial killers and school shooters ( sadly the boys who did columbine are popular in that regard)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't get those and never will get those. I love true crime and have a passion in learning about cases but it never should get to that point. these individuals did horrible things and deserve to be where they are.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ndkaknfkajfksk I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE ON YOUTUBE, I FOUND A TED B**DY FAN AND THAT FAN HAS A CHANNEL WHERE SHE UPLOADS VIDEOS SNFJEKFJKEJFJFJJF turns out one does not have to look too deep to find peeps like these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread