Discussion What's your favorite Star Wars alien race? (1 Viewer)

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
Tbh, I'm not sure if I have favorite yet, but there is many I'm interested knowing more of. Zabrak, dear Zebras, is one. I always digged the look of Darth Maul, with that red skin with black markings and just being the "orc" race of the Star Wars. Straight forward, about power and strenght. There is also interesting concept of Nightmothers that seem to rule the race as kind of spiritual leaders.

In other hand I'm also into Twi'lek's and I like their lekkus. Twi'lek's appear quite fun race to me, but maybe it's because they are blue they remind me of Mass Effect's Asaris. The head tentacles give that impression too.

Then I like the Togrutas. They feel like the more sophisticated and badass Twi'leks for me. First one I remember seeing, or at least noticing is Ahsoka Tano from Clone Wars and I love her there, especially her spirit.

So I don't rly know if I have favorite at the moment, but I want to know more!

Also screw humans, humans are boring!

Ahsoka

♡ You are valid and loved ❤
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Togrutas are really cool, the head things they have can be used almost like soundless ecolocation. Ahsoka also used to have a headress of teeth, which are theorized to be teeth from the carnivorous and dangerous animal spiciest on their planet. The only ones allowed to wear a headress with their teeth is someone who successfully killed one.

Darth_Felflame

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reaction score
Ship
Oh way too many... I excluded so many cool races from the event just because they weren't well known
1592175240806.png

Karkaradon for example, literally sharks, on land. Fucking scary shit and they evil ofc. Not much to be said their look is iconic.
1592175281317.png

Yuuzhan Vong - the other race besides the Chiss to have lived in the Unknown Region and survived. They also almost rules over the entire galaxy cause of how invasive they are and their bio-technology and stuff. They have a lot of lore so too much to talk about.

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
Oh way too many... I excluded so many cool races from the event just because they weren't well known
View attachment 59481
Karkaradon for example, literally sharks, on land. Fucking scary shit and they evil ofc. Not much to be said their look is iconic.
View attachment 59482
Yuuzhan Vong - the other race besides the Chiss to have lived in the Unknown Region and survived. They also almost rules over the entire galaxy cause of how invasive they are and their bio-technology and stuff. They have a lot of lore so too much to talk about.
At first i thought the shark guy has nipples

• Haha
Reactions: Darth_Felflame

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
Not a human face no :wimwim:
Of course us Zabraks resemble them a lot :sakUwu:
What u consider human face thouhh, i think chiss, zabrak, togrutas, twi leeks have human faces

Reactions: Ozymandias

Ozymandias

Monday best day of the Weeek
Reaction score
Ship
What u consider human face thouhh, i think chiss, zabrak, togrutas, twi leeks have human faces
Humans as we know them on Earth I guess :wimwim:
Like Obi Wan, the Skywalkers, all that good stuff :wimwim:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)