What's your favorite TV show ever? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I guess I don't even have 1 exactly. It changes over time honestly.
I also tend to forget how much I liked a series until i rewatch it too

So for me currently it's what I'm watching and that is
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
There are plenty of others tho like

Code Geass
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The Boyz

Lucifer

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Gilmore Girls
The Simpsons
Futurama
Friends

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Gilmore Girls
The Simpsons
Futurama
Friends
I've heard of all of those tho I've only ever willingly watched the Simpsons on TV. GG was smn my sister and mom watched for a long time and I was just meh about it. Futurama was just Simpsons that never played on my TV in my mind. Idk how I never watched Avatar.

I despise Friends tho, like it's not a bad show I was just a kid when it was airing still and my dad always wanted to watch it and I couldn't watch cartoons cause of it and found it extremely boring at the time. My gf also loves it and watches it from time to time but I just try and not cause I still have that bad taste in my mouth. I also tend to dislike older series, surprise surprise.:lazypotato:

Reactions: Soogi

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Reactions: Soogi

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Ah yes, crackheads, I watched a few eps on TV and i absolutely remember nothing, it wasn't even bad I just can't remember lol. I mostly remember the characters from memes and the fact that it's Danni DeVito so :sj_weary:

• Haha
Reactions: joyride

joyride

Flop
Reactions Received
Ah yes, crackheads, I watched a few eps on TV and i absolutely remember nothing, it wasn't even bad I just can't remember lol. I mostly remember the characters from memes and the fact that it's Danni DeVito so :sj_weary:
It's really a show about nothing - kind of like Seinfeld, except with more lewdness and drug-use attached to it.

The central characters are essentially narcissistic imbeciles who would rather participate in a variety of outlandish schemes, instead of maintaining the up-keep of their bar.

Yes! I live for the memes and for Danny DeVito's existence, lmao.

Reactions: RainbowDevil

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
the mentalist, bones and grey's anatomy (which is weird considering i'm scared of surgeries and i often feel uncomfortable watching the way they portray certain illnesses but the drama between the main characters is so entertaining that i don't even care for the medical stuff lmao)

chris_m

Trainee
Reactions Received
Impossible for me to pick a no. 1 but let's try a top 10 (without any particular order) :haylul:
  • Into the Badlands
  • Vikings
  • Black Mirror
  • The 100
  • Dexter
  • Game of Thrones
  • Breaking Bad
  • Money Heist
  • Crash Landing On You
  • The King of Queens

Soogi

#FREEDOKYEOM2024
Reactions Received
Fandom
GODKYEOM
being human (the original bbc version) ! its probably not oscar worthy but who cares; i just love the cast, the dynamic between the characters, how it feels so relatable and home-y despite the supernatural theme, the heartache and the jokes,.. idk it holds a special place in my heart :maheart:

Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
the mentalist, bones and grey's anatomy (which is weird considering i'm scared of surgeries and i often feel uncomfortable watching the way they portray certain illnesses but the drama between the main characters is so entertaining that i don't even care for the medical stuff lmao)
1609075098359.png

Never watched the mentalist tho but the other two periodically on the TV i probably watched most of their seasons. And yea I like the medial aspect too tho I usually hated the drama especially since Lexi and Mark... and Alex and Joe too... all of my ships just went to nothing so I was sad and never wanted to watch again. My sister kept me up to date tho cause she's mad in love with the series. Bones has always been good tho, from the characters to the stories.
Impossible for me to pick a no. 1 but let's try a top 10 (without any particular order) :haylul:
  • Into the Badlands
  • Vikings
  • Black Mirror
  • The 100
  • Dexter
  • Game of Thrones
  • Breaking Bad
  • Money Heist
  • Crash Landing On You
  • The King of Queens
Interesting. I've only watched GOT out of those and i plan on watching Vikings one day.
What is into the Badlands?
Black Mirror is... yea... depressing and scary, watched a few episodes I think and it's good just not for me.
The 100, my sister loved the first seasons, than they seemingly ruined everything? And other scandals so I never watched really.
Dexter has always been lke Hannibal to me. Serial killer is the protagonist, cool idea, but I'm bored of detective shows.
Got... ah... it was so good until the last 2 seasons... so much lost potential honestly. Can't wait for the spinoff tho.
Breaking Bad never got my interest but I do know a bit about it. Good show tho.
What is Money Heist?
What is CLOY?
What is TKoQ?

Reactions: chris_m

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
being human (the original bbc version) ! its probably not oscar worthy but who cares; i just love the cast, the dynamic between the characters, how it feels so relatable and home-y despite the supernatural theme, the heartache and the jokes,.. idk it holds a special place in my heart :maheart:
Hmm never heard of it. Checked it on IMDb, doesn't seem like my cup of tea but cool, the more you know.

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Stitchers

chris_m

Trainee
Reactions Received
Interesting. I've only watched GOT out of those and i plan on watching Vikings one day.
What is into the Badlands?
Black Mirror is... yea... depressing and scary, watched a few episodes I think and it's good just not for me.
The 100, my sister loved the first seasons, than they seemingly ruined everything? And other scandals so I never watched really.
Dexter has always been lke Hannibal to me. Serial killer is the protagonist, cool idea, but I'm bored of detective shows.
Got... ah... it was so good until the last 2 seasons... so much lost potential honestly. Can't wait for the spinoff tho.
Breaking Bad never got my interest but I do know a bit about it. Good show tho.
What is Money Heist?
What is CLOY?
What is TKoQ?
Into the Badlands is a sci-fi martial arts series. And it gets better with every season. You definitely notice that they got more budget from season 2 onwards.
I personally think that the 100 actually also gets better as it progresses. The first season is my least favorite one. Haven't watched the last one yet though.
I think I might also watch Hannibal one day. It sounds really promising.
Yup, I agree with GoT, the last 2 seasons were the weakest ones. I think that the fact that they didn't have the book as a template anymore after I think season 5 became more and more an issue as the show progressed. But I'm also really looking forward to the spinoff.
Definitely give Money Heist a try. It's a Spanish bank robber series and honestly it's the most thrilling series I've ever watched.
CLOY is actually a romantic K-drama. I've never watched anything in this genre before but I've seen some scenes of this series randomly on YouTube and it sparked my interest. Then I decided to watch it and it blew me away.
The King of Queens is by far my fave ever comedy series. I absolutely love its sense of humor.

Yili

✨Yoon Jia #1 Stan✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
psych is my favorite tv show ^^ i love its sense of humor

Wingfrost