COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's your favourite genre of movie? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like rom-coms but a lot of them are too cringey for me :umjicry: and horror is ofc a favourite of mine :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
is it terribly embarrassing to admit that i almost exlusively watch mahou shoujo and kids' movies ?? :wimwim: i try awfully hard to appear mature on the outside to everyone else because my voice and appearance is rather childlike and nobody takes me seriously at all, which is kinda hurtful, but on the inside i'm a very immature person :nekosweat: i should probably learn to enjoy more mature media :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Pronouns
Ship
Wreck
is it terribly embarrassing to admit that i almost exlusively watch mahou shoujo and kids' movies ?? :wimwim: i try awfully hard to appear mature on the outside to everyone else because my voice and appearance is rather childlike and nobody takes me seriously at all, which is kinda hurtful, but on the inside i'm a very immature person :nekosweat: i should probably learn to enjoy more mature media :lisalaugh:
Dude it was brave of you to admit something you’re embarrassed about; it doesn’t matter that you like kids stuff. That’s kinda cool to see that someone isn’t just like every other adult: mature and boring and all that. what I’m trying to say is don’t be ashamed of what you like! Just be yourself :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Pronouns
Ship
Wreck
I like action movies. My mother loves romance but I find them a bit soppy and predictable at times. Sci-fi is hit or miss for me. I don’t think it’s bad, I just like some e.g, Star Wars but don’t like others e,g. Godzilla. I also like fantasy, but the only ones I’ve seen are the Harry Potter franchise’s lol

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i love kids stuff!! my guilty pleasure is watching mlp and barbie lololol, nothing wrong with liking it!

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
Dude it was brave of you to admit something you’re embarrassed about; it doesn’t matter that you like kids stuff. That’s kinda cool to see that someone isn’t just like every other adult: mature and boring and all that. what I’m trying to say is don’t be ashamed of what you like! Just be yourself :pepeheart:
this was really touching and validating, thank you for your kind words:pandalove: i'm slowly learning to be able to be myself, and people like you definitely help make that task easier :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i love kids stuff!! my guilty pleasure is watching mlp and barbie lololol, nothing wrong with liking it!
"barbie as the princess and the pauper" is genuinely one of the best movies ever created. i said it :pandatea: if i can't play "if you love me for me" at my wedding reception, i don't even want one :lisalaugh:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
"barbie as the princess and the pauper" is genuinely one of the best movies ever created. i said it :pandatea: if i can't play "if you love me for me" at my wedding reception, i don't even want one :lisalaugh:
absolutely :queen: "I'm a girl like you" easily one of the best songs

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
absolutely :queen: "I'm a girl like you" easily one of the best songs
i think ks secretly watches barbie too ... i mean ... :mgblush: bibble is self explanatory. barbie and k-pop fan solidarity !! :haylul:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i think ks secretly watches barbie too ... i mean ... :mgblush: bibble is self explanatory. barbie and k-pop fan solidarity !! :haylul:
:susPepe: we're onto them :seokeyes:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread