What's your most complicated trade? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Trading DK for TOP to trade for Woojin to trade for Nayeon to try and trade that for Jihae to trade for Umji but due to technical difficulties this split into like 3 different trades where I ended up trading JinJin for a different Umji, a Sulli I got for Krystal to trade for a different Jihae and ended up trading Nayeon for Ravi.

Trading is hard :pandatea:

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Idk which card it was anymore, but i traded my initial card like 3-4 times with others so i could trade that card with someone who then decided to decline the trade :wimwim:

• Haha
Reactions: Anju and Abeamus

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
My trade to get Minah from GsD. I legit had to orchestrated a 7 way trade I think and it somehow FUCKING WORKED.

• Wow
Reactions: Anju and Abeamus

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
A few multi user trades tat i cant rmbr the details of anymore. I think tat was my greatest n most complicated, hopefully it was a win win trade all around but i cant chk now cos of the passage of time. There might be another but tats a trade secret known only to very few. I cant tell you.

Reactions: Abeamus

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I can understand as that trade had like 5 parts to it
I don't remember any more complicated I got into except the one with Momo and Wonyoung

Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Definitely when I was trying to trade Kyla for Kim Lip. I had both Pristin Kyla and Ateez Seonghwa up for trade, and I initially wanted to trade Kyla for @Abeamus Kim Lip, but then I saw @Yachii had Jimin, so I gave it to him instead. Then, Abeamus came back and was like "Oh, I would've accepted Kyla", so I ended up getting Kyla back from Yachii to give him Seonghwa just so I could make my Kyla-Kim Lip trade.

How's that for complicated??? Granted, not as much so as some other people, but that was, indeed, my most complicated trade.

Users who are viewing this thread