What's your opinion on tarot readings? (1 Viewer)

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reactions Received
Probably very random, but recently I have noticed an influx of tarot readers and
those following them. My family has done tarot readings for quite some time, sort of
passed down through the generations. It was never really common though until recently
it seems, so I am wondering - what is your opinion on it? Do you believe in it? Do you
not? Why? Do you do it:?

I read cards from time to time, but I just started learning again from my mother.

sapphielix

Flop
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi ♡
I don't do it, but I think it looks really cool! I mean, I don't see a reason to not believe in it. It's kinda like astrology..

Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reactions Received
I don't do it, but I think it looks really cool! I mean, I don't see a reason to not believe in it. It's kinda like astrology..
Astrology and tarot actually go hand in hand quite often, depending on the readings - each chard represents a different house, planet, and zodiac energy =)

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I think there are very few people who are truly gifted with those powers and the rest just do it for fun which is cool, if they are honest about it.
I would not get head over heels over them, but I´d love to get a proper reading if only once in my life :).
My mum does some readings for fun, but she is no pro and she says it calms her soul.

sapphielix

Flop
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi ♡
Astrology and tarot actually go hand in hand quite often, depending on the readings - each chard represents a different house, planet, and zodiac energy =)
Oh really? Well I heard something about that but I haven't really gotten into tarot readings.. I casually watch some videos about it on Youtube sometimes. I do believe in astrology though. Now I'm curious lol!

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reactions Received
Oh really? Well I heard something about that but I haven't really gotten into tarot readings.. I casually watch some videos about it on Youtube sometimes. I do believe in astrology though. Now I'm curious lol!
Yep, usually if someone is giving you a reading about a person coming into your life - whether that's a lover, mother figure, father figure, etc. some cards give certain zodiac energies. Good readers are able to focus on their intuition and can go into depth about which signs should be expected. Dry readers often do not. I love astrology, so tarot being connected to it made me a lot more into it

• Love
Reactions: sapphielix

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reactions Received
I think there are very few people who are truly gifted with those powers and the rest just do it for fun which is cool, if they are honest about it.
I would not get head over heels over them, but I´d love to get a proper reading if only once in my life :).
My mum does some readings for fun, but she is no pro and she says it calms her soul.
I think this is true, a lot of readers have a certain amount of true intuition but there are very few who are really dead on. There is only one woman I know in my city who gives readings like that, and she can tell you what's in your pockets without having to even look at you. Creepy but fascinating!

• Love
Reactions: brekker

sapphielix

Flop
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi ♡
Yep, usually if someone is giving you a reading about a person coming into your life - whether that's a lover, mother figure, father figure, etc. some cards give certain zodiac energies. Good readers are able to focus on their intuition and can go into depth about which signs should be expected. Dry readers often do not. I love astrology, so tarot being connected to it made me a lot more into it
Ahh, thats pretty interesting. Gonna look into it when I have time :sanapray:

• Love

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
I like them and think they are legit. Like I believe they really tell truths.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
Mmm I never got a proper one, but I found a youtube account that seems scary right :wimwim: I find them interesting, not 100% sure if I believe in them but still

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
The cards are really cool, and there are some awesome designs but generally I just don't want to do stuff based on what random cards tell me...

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
I don’t believe in them but I’ve always thought it’s really interesting.
:pandaamazed:

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i never got one and while i sure think it's interesting, i wouldn't say i fully believe them

Users who are viewing this thread