COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's your secret weapon? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I think the only reason I'm still alive is because of my luck :wimwim:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm a hijabi. It gets me a lot of opportunities because people need a token minority :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I´m so ugly it scares people :D

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I´m so ugly it scares people :D
don't say that about yourself :( we tend to focus so hard on our little 'imperfections" that it completely warps our view of ourselves. the way you perceive yourself is so different from how others see you... you're more beautiful than you think and deserve more than what those cruel voices in your head tell you, please be kinder to yourself

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
don't say that about yourself :( we tend to focus so hard on our little 'imperfections" that it completely warps our view of ourselves. the way you perceive yourself is so different from how others see you... you're more beautiful than you think and deserve more than what those cruel voices in your head tell you, please be kinder to yourself
you are vey kind and I think that is such a heartwarming response of kind people, but there are no "little imperfections" I was born ugly and I find it a real blessing ♥, people leave me alone and never notice me, and it leaves me to do whatever I want :P. I kind of like that ♥. it allows me to be independent and not depend on the praise of others ,simply because none ever comes. and it is ok, because I don´t have to stress about pleasing anyone!
I feel that being ugly is very freeing ♥.
but I understand your words are coming from the pureness of your heart, but truly I find it awesome!

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
my kicks are hard and apparently my pinches hurt a lot, not sure about the latter
I'm also really good at feigning interest?

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
you are vey kind and I think that is such a heartwarming response of kind people, but there are no "little imperfections" I was born ugly and I find it a real blessing ♥, people leave me alone and never notice me, and it leaves me to do whatever I want :P. I kind of like that ♥. it allows me to be independent and not depend on the praise of others ,simply because none ever comes. and it is ok, because I don´t have to stress about pleasing anyone!
I feel that being ugly is very freeing ♥.
but I understand your words are coming from the pureness of your heart, but truly I find it awesome!
that's so valid tho i relate so much :maheart: still... you shouldnt use negative words to describe yourself like that, you might think its fine but it seriously affects your sense of self-worth you know :( i dont think im pretty either, but i stopped calling myself ugly and started saying im "average looking" instead, it really changed the way i see myself. im not afraid to stand up for myself anymore, im more carefree and confident in my abilities, i realized i dont have to be a people-pleaser all the time and it helped a lot with my anxiety too,..... and "average looking" is not even a very positive way to describe someone :lisalaugh:

anyway like i said, you deserve kindness. we humans are fragile so be gentle to yourself and dont let me catch you calling yourself ugly again hmph :nekopout:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
that's so valid tho i relate so much :maheart: still... you shouldnt use negative words to describe yourself like that, you might think its fine but it seriously affects your sense of self-worth you know :( i dont think im pretty either, but i stopped calling myself ugly and started saying im "average looking" instead, it really changed the way i see myself. im not afraid to stand up for myself anymore, im more carefree and confident in my abilities, i realized i dont have to be a people-pleaser all the time and it helped a lot with my anxiety too,..... and "average looking" is not even a very positive way to describe someone :lisalaugh:

anyway like i said, you deserve kindness. we humans are fragile so be gentle to yourself and dont let me catch you calling yourself ugly again hmph :nekopout:
you are so kind and wise and yeah people-pleaser, I gotta try pretty hard to even find people who tolerate me .... I mean look at me on the forum.

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
you are so kind and wise and yeah people-pleaser, I gotta try pretty hard to even find people who tolerate me .... I mean look at me on the forum.
that's you looking at yourself through your warped self perception again,,,, as a person who is not brekker i think i speak for most people here when i say brekker is one of the kindest, most easy to talk to people on this forum and i genuinely am soso glad to have around ♡

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
My resting face

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
My glares can freeze people into silence :jenniesmug:

No seriously when I’m really annoyed with someone (as long as we’re friends or family) I’ll glare at them and they’ll just immediately go silent. Nobody likes making the quiet person angry :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread