i didn't even realise it has been 10 months :jisoosmh:

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I wasn't expecting to be still waiting for the follow up comeback almost 10 months later :kijoongstare:
You dint consider OMG Banhana Snowball a cb?

Or SupaDupa?
Ok its been 10 mths n counting since then(last cb), but ur lucky u followed them then, i only started liking them after YooA's solo debut late last yr n im in a drought, a drought I tells ya, i need omg cb soonest.

Reactions Received
You dint consider OMG Banhana Snowball a cb?

Or SupaDupa?
Ok its been 10 mths n counting since then(last cb), but ur lucky u followed them then, i only started liking them after YooA's solo debut late last yr n im in a drought, a drought I tells ya, i need omg cb soonest.
Yeah I can imagine it's been pretty oof for you, I just hope we get something about a comeback soon as not even rumours and we're this far in

Reactions: Reo and RandAlThor

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yeah I can imagine it's been pretty oof for you, I just hope we get something about a comeback soon as not even rumours and we're this far in
I think after 5/6 yrs from the stuff on sns, they might be moving into individual activities for awhile. Im rlly hoping not but tbh idk.

Reactions Received
I think after 5/6 yrs from the stuff on sns, they might be moving into individual activities for awhile. Im rlly hoping not but tbh idk.
Well it's common for groups to start to have less comebacks after 5 years of activity but most groups have broken out before they reach that point so I wouldn't have done this in Oh My Girls case and instead tried juggling group and solo activities until their contracts are up at least

Reactions: Reo and RandAlThor

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
THANKS FOR SLAPPING ME WITH THIS SAD TRUTH...I didn't even realize it had been that long damn.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:

Reactions: Abeamus
Reactions Received
its weird that they dont even play on the popularity of Dolphin :jisoosmh:
I suppose YooAs solo was their attempt to play off the popularity of Nonstop and Dolphin since after they got their first win with Secret Garden their way of following up that was their sub-unit Banhana but i'd prefer just a normal follow up :jisoosmh:

Reactions: Reo

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I figure its because of Yooa's debut, those songs for the kids cartoon, and the fact that WM was probably also promoting ONF more after being on Road to Kingdom + B1A4 had a comeback

Reactions: Abeamus

Users who are viewing this thread