COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation When people say GG choreo isn't hard enough, show them this... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
its a classic, but 'hard ' is really bad metric.

i think what tehy are really saying is its not interesting to them.
Thats cool don't watch.

most types of dance is Hard to do well, someone like this is a better metric/judge.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
or this type of hard.

but again we can not convince those ppl so to h with em :)

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
Wow this is a throwback... Iconic music video!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always loved After School and the creativity of each comeback. Name a group that did it like them… there is non. from drum choreography to pole dancing. the girls did it all

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
I always loved After School and the creativity of each comeback. Name a group that did it like them… there is non. from drum choreography to pole dancing. the girls did it all
Not to mention they had a very successful and fun sub-unit in Orange caramel.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not to mention they had a very successful and fun sub-unit in Orange caramel.
OC definitely was the icing in the cake. they did so much with them too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
the best choreography of all time and nothing can change my mind:pandaamazed: :pandalove: girl group choreography in general is criminally underrated and the girls' dancing abilities are underestimated as a result. it's so sad:maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
the best choreography of all time and nothing can change my mind:pandaamazed: :pandalove: girl group choreography in general is criminally underrated and the girls' dancing abilities are underestimated as a result. it's so sad:maheart:
Especially the hair flicks. The way some choreographies have hair flicks for GG is amazing.
BG can't do hair flicks unless they have long hair, and you will unlikely get one member who has long hair, let alone the whole group.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
BG stans seem to thing not slinging yourself across the stage like a sausage in a pot of oil makes the choreo "easy":kijoongstare:

Difference in men and women shows most through choreography. Boys prefer to focus on stamina with fast and sharp movements, women tend to go with more intricate and detailed steps. That's probably why in general, more stamina-intensive choreos from girls get praised more (Taeyeon's Why, SNSD INTW + CMIYC, Twice 2018-onward, GFriend) and not more intricate works (SNSD Holiday, I&S Naughty, After School)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
BG stans seem to thing not slinging yourself across the stage like a sausage in a pot of oil makes the choreo "easy":kijoongstare:

Difference in men and women shows most through choreography. Boys prefer to focus on stamina with fast and sharp movements, women tend to go with more intricate and detailed steps. That's probably why in general, more stamina-intensive choreos from girls get praised more (Taeyeon's Why, SNSD INTW + CMIYC, Twice 2018-onward, GFriend) and not more intricate works (SNSD Holiday, I&S Naughty, After School)
Yes, I agree with this.
Also, 'harder' doesn't necessarily mean better but because BG choreo's 'look cool', they are automatically 'better' which isn't entirely true.
Plus, I think a GG can do a BG choreo better than a BG can do a GG choreo (not all the time but most of the time).

I can appreciate a good BG choreo though as they have worked hard and it can look really good, but both GG and BG choreo's are completely different from each other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread