When was the last time you cried? (1 Viewer)

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
Today

Reactions: milk

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Today because of watching The Boyz x Oneus performance of Heroine on Road to Kingdom

It is the most wholesome most warmhearted performance I've seen in a while and Sunmi also liked it so <3

• Love
Reactions: eclipsoul and milk

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Yesterday because my boyfriend took me to a castle and we went to a fine dining restaurant and got to see all the pretty lights on the castle. It made me really grateful for him, and feel so blessed given how rotten this year has been otherwise, mainly my grandma's passing. But they were happy tears.

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
Yesterday because my boyfriend took me to a castle and we went to a fine dining restaurant and got to see all the pretty lights on the castle. It made me really grateful for him, and feel so blessed given how rotten this year has been otherwise, mainly my grandma's passing. But they were happy tears.
Aw that is so incredibly sweet! goals tbh. You must be really special to him. I'm sorry about your grandma passing and I'm sending you my condolences. I lost mines a few years ago so I know how heartbreaking and hard that can be. <3

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
Today because of watching The Boyz x Oneus performance of Heroine on Road to Kingdom

It is the most wholesome most warmhearted performance I've seen in a while and Sunmi also liked it so <3

Woah that was really good! No wonder you cried :sanapray: Is this a new or old season? I'm confused because I saw a kingdom teaser (I think) on MAMA 2020 BUT the new one didn't start yet right? because I wanted to watch....

• Love
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Aw that is so incredibly sweet! goals tbh. You must be really special to him. I'm sorry about your grandma passing and I'm sending you my condolences. I lost mines a few years ago so I know how heartbreaking and hard that can be. <3
Thank you and I think I'm special to him but I love him a lot and he's definitely special to me.

• Love

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Woah that was really good! No wonder you cried :sanapray: Is this a new or old season? I'm confused because I saw a kingdom teaser (I think) on MAMA 2020 BUT the new one didn't start yet right? because I wanted to watch....
I think it premiered this year or last year, it's road to kingdom which means it's not kingdom, think of it as a prequel. the winner of road to kingdom is guaranteed a spot in kingdom the actual show which is airing next year

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
I think it premiered this year or last year, it's road to kingdom which means it's not kingdom, think of it as a prequel. the winner of road to kingdom is guaranteed a spot in kingdom the actual show which is airing next year
ohhhhhhhhh I SEE. did any of these members make it?

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
yeah since it was a prequel there were some more lesser known boy groups like Oneus Veriveri ONF
but in the end The Boyz ended up winning and securing their spot in Kingdom <3
they even did an encore performance by themselves and then ateez and skz did one as their new rivals

Watch: Stray Kids, ATEEZ, And The Boyz Confirmed To Compete On “Kingdom”; Perform Powerful Collab At 2020 MAMA
OMG SO THAT'S WHY THEY HAD A COLLAB AT MAMA.... MIND BLOWN :maheart: I'm excited to see how hyunjin does :) I swear I'm ALWAYS out of the loop these days when it comes to K-pop news.... sigh

• Love

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
OMG SO THAT'S WHY THEY HAD A COLLAB AT MAMA.... MIND BLOWN :maheart: I'm excited to see how hyunjin does :) I swear I'm ALWAYS out of the loop these days when it comes to K-pop news.... sigh
hyunjin will do great! i'm rooting for all 3 of the groups haha it's gonna be hard to see someone win over the others

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
9th and 10th december, so 4-5 days ago

Users who are viewing this thread