COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Where do you buy Korean skincare from? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hi everyone I'm a fresh graduate and a k-beauty lover. I don't have a lot of Asian skincare because the renowned ones are quite expensive for me (I'm just a fresh graduate T-T)... Of course, I don't buy from official websites. So I tend to look for some online retailers that can offer a lower price. There are numerous but I am greedy enough to look for the one that offers the lowest price. I think I find one but still wonder if there is a better (better price) store.

I have been buying from TofuSecret (I don't hear about it a lot, so I guess it is quite new?). They claim that they offer the lowest price I can ever find. I think this is true since I really do compare TofuSecret with other more famous retailer website and yeah they offer the same products at a lower price.

And they claim the products are 100% authentic. I have friends who are rich enough to buy skincare through an official channel (they don't believe much in online retail store), so I asked them to compare what I bought from TofuSecret with what they bought from official channel. And they are just the same.

btw, they offer alcohol sanitizer too. Didn't expect to see this category in a skincare store actually.....

Despite the low price, they even got me free delivery for a single purchase of over 30 USD.

I had it delivered to my office <3, it makes my mood better to work lol.

One of the items I bought, I tried to photograph it in a professional way lol. Hope it is not an eyesore.

If you become a regular customer, you can save a lot of dollars given their loyalty program. I remember I saved 6 dollars on my second purchases because of the 6 loyalty points I gained from my first purchase of 56.4 USD.

Sooo this is my sharing and it is really very much appreciated if you can offer any good (price) source to buy Asian skincare. ^-^ Thank you!!!

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I buy either from YesStyle or directly from the brand's website, I dont really trust anything else~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I buy either from YesStyle or directly from the brand's website, I dont really trust anything else~
i buy from yesstyle too, especially since they do a lot of sales so if you catch something you've been wanting during those sales you can get it for a really good price. the brand's official website is always good too. i live in australia and shipping is always extremely painful and expensive haha but we have a retailer of korean and Japanese beauty & skincare called Cosmehut but i think they only operate within Australia. we also have a place where i live, and in another state i went to as well, that's basically the centre of asian stores, supermarkets etc. and it's a great place for us asians (i'm Vietnamese lol) to get asian food and specifically asian things (and feel a little safer, since it's such an asian area, as a few weeks before quarantine i wasn't the only person wearing a mask, bc it's part of our cultures and there were no racist white people in sight) including some stores retailing asian beauty products, skincare and makeup etc. australia has quite a large asian population so i'm not entirely sure if many places like it exist in the US and other countries, but it might be worth looking into after quarantine, especially since you wouldn't have to pay shipping if you went in person after it's safe to do so, or if some of the asian beauty retailers in your area have online shops like Cosmehut does.
:sakUwu:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
i buy from yesstyle too, especially since they do a lot of sales so if you catch something you've been wanting during those sales you can get it for a really good price. the brand's official website is always good too. i live in australia and shipping is always extremely painful and expensive haha but we have a retailer of korean and Japanese beauty & skincare called Cosmehut but i think they only operate within Australia. we also have a place where i live, and in another state i went to as well, that's basically the centre of asian stores, supermarkets etc. and it's a great place for us asians (i'm Vietnamese lol) to get asian food and specifically asian things (and feel a little safer, since it's such an asian area, as a few weeks before quarantine i wasn't the only person wearing a mask, bc it's part of our cultures and there were no racist white people in sight) including some stores retailing asian beauty products, skincare and makeup etc. australia has quite a large asian population so i'm not entirely sure if many places like it exist in the US and other countries, but it might be worth looking into after quarantine, especially since you wouldn't have to pay shipping if you went in person after it's safe to do so, or if some of the asian beauty retailers in your area have online shops like Cosmehut does.
:sakUwu:
I live in the UK and it's still taking quite a while for Asian beauty stuff to make the jump over here i'm afraid, I dont even know of any online UK based retailers atm >.< I find the shipping for yesstyle pretty cheap though and so far I haven't had to deal with import tax~ I do hope we get more retailers here though, so far the only times I can find anything in store is when we go to visit London and there's some k-beauty stuff in shops in China Town but it's still very limited stock >.<

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
usually yesstyle. they offer so many products so it's easy when you want a ton of things at the same time.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm gonna jump on the yesstyle bandwagon. Always had a good experience with them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Same here - YesStyle is the best option, never had any bad experience with them. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread