COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Movie Which film do you think has the best overall cinematography? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just had a chance to see Badlands (1973) the debut from Terrance Malick & I was absolutely blown away by some of the shots. The usage of bright colors (especially red) are in the exact perfect locations.
Badlands might be my new favorite collection of shots. Not my favorite film but you get the idea.
I also adore Clockwork Orange, Seventh Seal, Fargo & Punch Drunk Love as other examples of phenomenal camera work.
What was a film that when you saw the visuals, you were astounded how fantastic they were?
tp link login
sarkari job

Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
its not the most dazzling, but something about silence of the lambs' cinematography just makes me happy

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Easily any of Wong Kar Wai's films, probably. Not so much for the purely aesthetic quality (although many do have incredible aesthetics that have inspired me massively) but just so many things that i couldn't bother talking about without going on for hours.
don't like the first video much but it's good for visual reference

There are many others, of course, but him (alongside his main cinematographer Christopher Doyle) and his films are always the first ones that comes to mind when it comes to the topic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread