Which girl group released the best music this year ? (1 Viewer)

Hally

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Ship
Choose your winner. :pikahappy:

I personally prefer Dreamcatcher and Gfriend music this year then Apink and Twice.

Dreamcatcher released an exceptional first full album with Dystopia : The Tree of Langage and then their mini album Dystopia : Lose myself is pure perfection. I would recommend all theirs 2020 songs ( and overall all theirs songs) without any hesitation.

I have never understood the backlash against Crossroads, I really like Apple and love Mago. Some of Gfriend b-sides this year are delightful : Here we are, Room of mirrors, Tarot cards, Stairs in the North and Wheel of the year. I really love their trilogy.

I really love Apink’s last mini album, Look, in particular Dumhdurum, Overwrite and Moment ( the two ballads because Apink sing ballads in a very unique way).

Twice More & More album and Eyes Wide Open are also very good. I prefer ICSM and Behind the mask. They are experimenting a bit with their sound since last year and I love it.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I love all the releases of my faves this year. It's so hard to choose.
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
GFriend definitely- 3 solid comebacks (I'm counting Labyrinth instead of Crossroads) and 3 quality mini albums.

Commercially, they stagnated, but musically, they were untouchable.

• Love
Reactions: Hally and Mei_Ying
Reactions Received
Izone (bloom iz alone is great and we got 2 more), gfriend, Apink, omg killed it for some much needed pub.

Rookie wise weeekly was strong with solid b sides.

Abeamus

KS #1 Merchant
Reactions Received
Gfriend and Iz*One i'd go with for me, Apinks comeback was great t00 but kinda hard to compare them with groups who released multiple good comebacks but they'd definitely be up there just going by a single comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread