Which girl groups would you recommend? (1 Viewer)

Kitq

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi 🌼
So far I'm only a boygroup stan. I do listen to some girl groups occasionally but don't really know much about them.

But nonetheless! Which girl groups would you recommend? Preferably groups/solo artists/bands whose music isn't bubbly/girly/cute. I'm more interested in dark,kinda rock,horror,mature and/or powerful concepts 👉🏻👈🏻

Thanks in Advance!:saranghae:

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Probably Dreamcatcher, though Itzy are also popular among bg stans. Based off what you said though their music probably wouldn't be for you.

Reactions Received
I am not a GG stan, but even though I like Blackpink, Itzy and Mamamoo

Reactions: karina and Kitq

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
My favorite new girl group, their concept so far is darker and their sound is more mature for sure

• Love
Reactions: Kitq and Mei_Ying
Reactions Received
I'd definitely go with Dreamcatcher if you're into that kind of concept since they deliver that the most and Mamamoo could be a good fit as well

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
fx, dreamcatcher, pinkfantasy, 3ye, bvndit maybe, mmm, rolling quartz

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
dreamcatcher, mamamoo, heize, Jessi, pink fantasy

Reactions: Mei_Ying and Kitq

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
Dreamcatcher, CLC, PURPLEKISS are the ones that come to mind right away. I know HOT ISSUE just debuted so maybe check them out as well.

Maybe give WJSN a shot-they don't necessarily do cute concepts but more elegant somewhat mature almost sexy concepts at times and their songs can be pretty addictive as well. I love their latest release Unnatural.

I'm a girl group stan so I'm overdoing this but hopefully these help???? G.I disbanded so did D-Unit but they had some good songs too also give the rock band Rolling Quartz.

Yachii

Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
Hackers
I know what ur trying to do 👀 preferably Korean but others are fine too. I know ur going to recommend PASSCODE :llama_laugh:
Someone has already recommended a non-Korean gg, and I'd recommend it too; but it may be way harder than what you're looking for. Actually PassCode may be off-putting for many people; loud rock, screaming, and autotune is not something many people enjoy. If you want a really dark one, then NECRONOMIDOL might fill the template.

• Love
Reactions: Kitq and Mei_Ying

Yachii

Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
Hackers
I know what ur trying to do 👀 preferably Korean but others are fine too. I know ur going to recommend PASSCODE :llama_laugh:
Someone has already recommended a non-Korean gg, and I'd recommend it too; but it may be way harder than what you're looking for. Actually PassCode may be off-putting for many people; loud rock, screaming, and autotune is not something many people enjoy. If you want a really dark one, then NECRONOMIDOL might fill the template.
Just let me be a little more annoying now. Here are a few images from the mentioned Japanese groups.

• Love
Reactions: Kitq

Users who are viewing this thread