COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

which group has wiggled their way into your stan list this year? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
LE SSERAFIM

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
For me its actually IVE:catsip:I already liked them a lot before the album, so all I needed for them was to drop a good album I would really love... the rest is history! :plushielove:

Now I have 2 groups on my stan list :sanapray:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
As a New Year's Resolution, I honestly promised myself to not stan any new girl groups because there were so many and I thought my mind could not handle any more.

But, the news of the upcoming YG's new group, Babymonster, and SM's eventual group had me interested and break the self-promise.

So, yes, Babymonster and whatever SM's new group will be named are in my list.
today I learned Plory is a YG and SM company stan :takingnotes::passcodea:

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
le sserafim

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
What could possibly go wrong :soob:
XDDD I mean they are kinda active now, so my interest peaked too, but i'm not that big of a stan to buy albums and such, (i waste money enough on skz and my pc addiction) so i listen to spotify only

PWSwan

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Psycho
Pronouns
She/her
I've discovered I like (G)I-dle. Let's see if I still like them after I listen to everything.

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
XDDD I mean they are kinda active now, so my interest peaked too, but i'm not that big of a stan to buy albums and such, (i waste money enough on skz and my pc addiction) so i listen to spotify only
they are on an eternal tour now that is correct, but lets see what happens once they finish

Also I think we have no offical info on their contracts which should be up in a few month

Skorge

Irene's Hubby
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Definitely (G)I-DLE. I've always been a fan of Miyeon for her insane visuals and awesome personality, but now I'm starting to like their music.

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
ahh i struggle with the big hiatus too as much as i love jennie (and the other members obv but she's my bias) it was so sad in a way to not see them together for such a long time :pepecry1: but i didn't know shinee was having a comeback??
It was supposed to be May 25 for their anniversary but was pushed back to June. SM already put out buildboard ads for it in Korea and the members have been actively preparing filming and recording this month, and are kicking off group activities again for their fan meeting and have been continually hyping up their return on social media. I suspect we are getting closer and closer to a confirmed date.

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
Reactions Received
Website
iluvseori.com
KS Coins
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
It was supposed to be May 25 for their anniversary but was pushed back to June. SM already put out buildboard ads for it in Korea and the members have been actively preparing filming and recording this month, and are kicking off group activities again for their fan meeting and have been continually hyping up their return on social media. I suspect we are getting closer and closer to a confirmed date.
that sounds exciting! but sm are so bad at confirmed dates 😭 i feel like i always see reported comebacks from them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread