COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Which LOONA member is your favorite? You may vote for up to 3 members!

• Total voters

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
Ship
WHICH LOONA MEMBER IS YOUR FAVORITE?

The first time I did the LOONA Tournament, I had made a poll to see which LOONA members were the most popular, because I wanted to see the correlation between member popularity and song performance in the tournament. This time, the information is not as applicable since the tournament contains subunits and songs by the full group, but I still believe it would be interesting to see!

So who is your favorite?

You can vote for 3 members!

My top three favorite members:
Chuu

Kim Lip
Choerry

Tag List:
❤💞 @Joy 💞❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Son Na Eun @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @hyunaspandahoe @Hyunjin @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @JakeyWantsCakey @Jichuus @JungYoda @KurdishLuvie @KwonSoonYoung @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @margoto
Remember, this does NOT relate to the results of the tournament. This is just something interesting that I want to look at. I will probably make one for subunits too!​

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
in no particular order heejin, chuu, choerry

Darth_Kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
WHICH LOONA MEMBER IS YOUR FAVORITE?

The first time I did the LOONA Tournament, I had made a poll to see which LOONA members were the most popular, because I wanted to see the correlation between member popularity and song performance in the tournament. This time, the information is not as applicable since the tournament contains subunits and songs by the full group, but I still believe it would be interesting to see!

So who is your favorite?

You can vote for 3 members!

My top three favorite members:
Chuu

Kim Lip
Choerry

Tag List:
❤💞 @Joy 💞❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Son Na Eun @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @hyunaspandahoe @Hyunjin @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @JakeyWantsCakey @Jichuus @JungYoda @KurdishLuvie @KwonSoonYoung @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @margoto
Remember, this does NOT relate to the results of the tournament. This is just something interesting that I want to look at. I will probably make one for subunits too!​
OMG QUEEN
mine are Chuu, Choerry, and Olivia Hye! Kim Lip is in my second tier lol

Persephone

Rookie
Reactions Received
Kim lip, Yves, and Jinsoul
:pepeheart:
My three favorite members are Haseul, Heejin and Hyunjin! :pandalove:

I see some correlation with these starting Hs...
The triple h we needed
:maheart:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
Ship
Kim Lip
Choerry
Yves/Olivia Hye

Reactions Received
Ship
Then just based on the songs you've heard or even just the pictures above, which would be your 3 favs?
Oh, I can vote for 3... derp:pandarolleyes:

Heejin, Kim Lip, Yves

Users who are viewing this thread