COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Which places do you suggest not going to? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I've been wanting to plan a place to travel to this summer, but I don't know where to go.

I have some places in mind, but I don't know places that aren't safe to go to.

I want to know places that you suggest not going to, and why so I can edit my list.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
germany ... cause germany duh :gyuripout:

but lowkey my door is always for everyone of ks :sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
If safety is the main concern look online for maps like these

Other than that, does your government not have an official website with travel info? In the UK you can look up countries and it tells you which areas are safe in that country or if it isn't advised to travel to that country at all. Last year when I was doing my Travel & Tourism course, the gov website said countries like Syria should be avoided unless it's 100% necessary for example, Turkey had a map showing the safer areas and the dangerous areas.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
If safety is the main concern look online for maps like these

Other than that, does your government not have an official website with travel info? In the UK you can look up countries and it tells you which areas are safe in that country or if it isn't advised to travel to that country at all. Last year when I was doing my Travel & Tourism course, the gov website said countries like Syria should be avoided unless it's 100% necessary for example, Turkey had a map showing the safer areas and the dangerous areas.
You are always so helpful and Sweet!~ I luv chu!~ :pandalove:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
1. Boracay
god it was just a literal trash can makes me want to puke just thinking about it
2. Machu Pichu
the view was nice yeah but the bus ride up there + back down and the altitude sickness was not
3. Los Angeles/California
this is me projecting i want to get as far away from here as possible the beaches are overrated too the water's too cold + dirty to swim

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
My brother really disliked Venezia, he said that it was quite dirty, smelly and expensive which to him overruled beauty of the place. Apparently there has been floods recently too, but idk what situation will be summer probably better.

I have heard lot of people saying Paris is overrated as well.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Anywhere in Michigan. I've been to several cities and townships in Michigan and just looks industrial and dirty... Probably polluted as hell. Plus its cold af

edit: Now that I think about it, some parts of Arizona are infested with Heroine Addicts. Where I live you can always count on panhandlers asking you for money everytime you go to the grocery store or signs on cardboard asking for $$$ when on the way to the mall. Then if you're unfortunate to live in an area, because of necessity, that is filled with Heroine Addicts then you have to deal with them screaming all hours of the night and children running around because they will be too incapacitated to take care of their kids.

germany ... cause germany duh :gyuripout:
Whats bad about Germany? Is it Merkel and her permanent rbf?

Last edited:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Whats bad about Germany? Is it Merkel and her permanent rbf?
it isnt the absolute worst but it‘s definitely not the best country. but yeah Merkel needs to go badly

Reactions Received
KS Coins
1. Boracay
god it was just a literal trash can makes me want to puke just thinking about it
2. Machu Pichu
the view was nice yeah but the bus ride up there + back down and the altitude sickness was not
3. Los Angeles/California
this is me projecting i want to get as far away from here as possible the beaches are overrated too the water's too cold + dirty to swim
Los Angeles don't want to go there because of the homeless crack heads. Go down Pico and it looks like a third world country. Some days so much trash from the homeless you're wondering if your on the sidewalk or the street still.They clean it up all nice for kcon and MV. But be it I like going to the National History Museum, Ktown, and Jtown I sadly have to deal with this alot.

I would suggest, pick a safe country and ride the rails. Trains are underrated and you can see many parts of the country you wouldn't normally wouldn't see.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
it isnt the absolute worst but it‘s definitely not the best country. but yeah Merkel needs to go badly
.. wow. I thought it was a fairly progressive country.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Los Angeles don't want to go there because of the homeless crack heads. Go down Pico and it looks like a third world country. Some days so much trash from the homeless you're wondering if your on the sidewalk or the street still.They clean it up all nice for kcon and MV. But be it I like going to the National History Museum, Ktown, and Jtown I sadly have to deal with this alot.

I would suggest, pick a safe country and ride the rails. Trains are underrated and you can see many parts of the country you wouldn't normally wouldn't see.
I hide in my room so I don’t know what it’s like outside of it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread