COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Who can('t) fight in your biasgroup? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So here is my rundown for EXO!

Suho - Can fight, but doesn't really want to
Chen - can't fight, but gives it his best!
Xiumin - Can fight and will fight if pushed!
Sehun - Acts like he can fight, but starts crying the moment he scrapes his knee
Yixing - Refuses to fight
Kai - Can't fight and doesn't want to fight!
Chanyeol - Can kinda fight, but loses bcs he stumbles on his own feet!
Baekhyun - Starts the fight, but doesn't participate
Kyungsoo - The one who stays out of the fight, but will end up finishing it if they disturb him!

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
f(x):
Victoria: can fight, will fight
Luna: can fight, usually loses tho
Amber: cinnamon roll but can beat you no problem
Krystal: will not hesitate

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
cheol — black belt in taekwondo
jeonghan — nah, too clever to get himself into physical altercations anyway
joshua — talks the talk but can't walk the walk smh
jun — knows martial arts but.... protect him :((
hoshi — black belt in taekwondo #2
wonwoo — i could break him like a tooth pick probably
woozi —

dokyeom — protect him :(( #2
mingyu — don't let his size deceive u, he couldn't hurt a fly if he tried (but he would kill it on accident)
minghao — knows martial arts but he's so frail....
seungkwan — probably
vernon — too chill, would never get into a fight
dino — talks the talk but can't walk the walk smh #2

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
cheol — black belt in taekwondo
jeonghan — nah, too clever to get himself into physical altercations anyway
joshua — talks the talk but can't walk the walk smh
jun — knows martial arts but.... protect him :((
hoshi — black belt in taekwondo #2
wonwoo — i could break him like a tooth pick probably
woozi —

dokyeom — protect him :(( #2
mingyu — don't let his size deceive u, he couldn't hurt a fly if he tried (but he would kill it on accident)
minghao — knows martial arts but he's so frail....
seungkwan — probably
vernon — too chill, would never get into a fight
dino — talks the talk but can't walk the walk smh #2
Why is that so true about Mingyu? He is our sweet huge puppy!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yep, he was almost my bias heh;; gyu's just a big butterfingered dork hes so loveable :nekolove:
ngl, for like the first 2 years of my carat career, Woozi was the only one my eyes saw! Like in 2015 and early 2016 I was barely able to describe the other members personalities... I was like literally blind to all other members! (Love can do that to ya)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
ngl, for like the first 2 years of my carat career, Woozi was the only one my eyes saw! Like in 2015 and early 2016 I was barely able to describe the other members personalities... I was like literally blind to all other members! (Love can do that to ya)
understandable,, woozi is a whole package, no wonder his stans are so loyal :sanapray:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
understandable,, woozi is a whole package, no wonder his stans are so loyal :sanapray:
I'm more impressed at my ability to watch 2 years worth of Seventeen content and not learn much if anything about the other members! I missed out on all that time I could have spent loving all of those wonderful people!

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
Reactions Received
KS Coins
BTS!

Jungkook - dude is stronger than people twice his size, utterly fearless, super speedy, can read the movements of other people, has a black belt in TaeKwonDo and boxes for kicks - so on the surface The Ultimate Warrior. Easily distracted and falls into his own world, however, so maybe easily derailed from battle by food and/or action figures.

Namjoon - King of crabs, koalas, and soothing the savage beast through amazing wordscraft, he really wouldn't want to fight and prefer to talk and then hug it out. Also a klutz and very likely to hurt himself on a battlefield. He's naturally hard to rattle and manly(clips of when things explode in front of BTS show him pushing them back and moving forward to protecc), tho', so I think he'd wade in to defend something or someone he loves.

Jimin - Don't let his squishy sweet exterior trick you: deadly in a fight any way you look at it. Most savage in the group, spitfire, sneakiest. JK gets all the press, but Jimin reportedly supposedly has a real black belt (as opposed to JK's red-black), and is fast as hell. He'd give you a mochi hug then kick you in the gut, followed by a shanking. Dead before you knew what happened.

Jin - Jin is to be protected at all costs. He would flail, scream, run, most likely towards Namjoon. If caught, would use his charm and humor to escape.

J-hope - see Jin. Protect our sunshine from the world, it's too cruel for his lovely soft self. Doesn't have Jin's sneakiness, so really just encase him in bubble wrap and send him in the opposite direction.

V - Sneaky and very crafty, and quite athletic. He'd be the one poisoning the enemies with a smile.

Suga - In a real fight I think he'd be a general - stone cold and willing to do anything to keep his tribe safe. No one sees the big picture like him, and he's quite courageous.

Basically, I'm most afraid of Yoonmin.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
BTS!

Jungkook - dude is stronger than people twice his size, utterly fearless, super speedy, can read the movements of other people, has a black belt in TaeKwonDo and boxes for kicks - so on the surface The Ultimate Warrior. Easily distracted and falls into his own world, however, so maybe easily derailed from battle by food and/or action figures.

Namjoon - King of crabs, koalas, and soothing the savage beast through amazing wordscraft, he really wouldn't want to fight and prefer to talk and then hug it out. Also a klutz and very likely to hurt himself on a battlefield. He's naturally hard to rattle and manly(clips of when things explode in front of BTS show him pushing them back and moving forward to protecc), tho', so I think he'd wade in to defend something or someone he loves.

Jimin - Don't let his squishy sweet exterior trick you: deadly in a fight any way you look at it. Most savage in the group, spitfire, sneakiest. JK gets all the press, but Jimin reportedly supposedly has a real black belt (as opposed to JK's red-black), and is fast as hell. He'd give you a mochi hug then kick you in the gut, followed by a shanking. Dead before you knew what happened.

Jin - Jin is to be protected at all costs. He would flail, scream, run, most likely towards Namjoon. If caught, would use his charm and humor to escape.

J-hope - see Jin. Protect our sunshine from the world, it's too cruel for his lovely soft self. Doesn't have Jin's sneakiness, so really just encase him in bubble wrap and send him in the opposite direction.

V - Sneaky and very crafty, and quite athletic. He'd be the one poisoning the enemies with a smile.

Suga - In a real fight I think he'd be a general - stone cold and willing to do anything to keep his tribe safe. No one sees the big picture like him, and he's quite courageous.

Basically, I'm most afraid of Yoonmin.
I think you're underestimating J-Hope over here! I feel like if it came down to it, he would get that determined glint in his eyes and he would have that stoney face of his on and he would kick ass!

I think Yoonmin + Hoseok are the most dangerous ones!

Jimin is like the spy, who fools everyone into underestimating him with his adorableness
J-Hope would be like the soldier, he can joke around, but when it is time to tango he will tango
Suga is like you said the general, keeping his head cool and just generally making decisions!

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think you're underestimating J-Hope over here! I feel like if it came down to it, he would get that determined glint in his eyes and he would have that stoney face of his on and he would kick ass!

I think Yoonmin + Hoseok are the most dangerous ones!

Jimin is like the spy, who fools everyone into underestimating him with his adorableness
J-Hope would be like the soldier, he can joke around, but when it is time to tango he will tango
Suga is like you said the general, keeping his head cool and just generally making decisions!
Hmmmm YOU MAKE A GREAT POINT in the robot museum episode of Run!BTS where he was chasing everyone with scissors he was pretty terrifying - everyone was so scared of him! (And he's super fast) :llama_shook: I'm convinced - YoonMinHope would kill everyone before we even noticed. :chickill:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Big Bang:

G-Dragon: Doesn't look like he can fight, but will kick ur ass at smallest provocation
T.O.P: Looks like he can fight, but just can't
Taeyang: Looks like he can fight and he can, but won't if u don't provoke him enough
Daesung: Looks like he can fight, but will just get scared and run away

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Idk man but :lovelycooky:please Jimin fight me knock my skull in:nekolove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread