COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Who is in your opinion the perfect idol? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Who in your opinion is the perfect idol. Who is the one who was born to be an idol and fits the job 100%.

In my opinion Woozi and Cai Xukun (a cpop idol) are perfect.

Woozi can anything and everything. He can be anything he wants and being an idol was made for him!
Xukun just screams idol at me. I hated him on Idol Producer because he is so damn perfect it disgusts me at times. Humans are not meant to be so perfect for a job, like he is perfect to be an idol!

Reactions Received
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Using the definition of Idol as multi platform. Not just music.
Yoona, Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun but really most of snsd.
Heechul, Leeteuk, Yunho, Minho. to start.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Reveluv
Kang Seulgi is the definition of a perfect idol.

Beautiful vocalist

Talented dancer

Absolutely gorgeous visuals that makes both men and women fall for her!

And she also has an amazing personality. She's kind, funny, hard working, none problematic, considerate towards others and always well mannered which makes her popular among not only the fans, but also among those whom work within the industry.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
I'm biased but I don't think many would disagree with Baekhyun

Charismatic, funny, very talented in both singing and dancing and continue work hard and improve in both constantly, he's a visual and just well liked in general. He knows what he is doing both on stage and on variety shows. A perfect idol and performer~

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
Reactions Received
Hmmm without exact criteria it's hard especially since there are so many insanely talented people in Kpop and it could be defined so many ways, and I could really list like 20 non-BTS peeps here I also admire
But I'm basic ARMY trash SO

Jungkook: The bias is strong with me :pepeheart: It is a big reason I admire him so much as an artist, though, he's a top tier singer who keeps getting better and is clearly improving (his adlibs lately! :llama_shook:) and appears to have great musical instincts from how often his ideas for song tweaks are accepted, an extremely powerful dancer, has incredible charisma and stage presence, love his fans and works very hard to entertain and engage them, has produced songs and is working on doing more, is learning English and can pronounce it beautifully. I always feel bad for how early he left his parents to become an entertainer, but how professonal that's made him at 21 yo is incredible. Also a hilarious goofball.

He's also sexy, pretty, handsome AND cute, which is like idol nirvana.

Last edited:

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Ravi <3

But that’s cause he’s not only very talented in that he can rap, sing, and dance very well. But he also writes and composes many many songs, has a very kind and considerate personality, and a huge drive to continue to work hard. He’s willing to work with a various degree of artists and also has helped with charity works. He also acknowledges his weaknesses and mistakes and apologizes for them, so a pretty good role model too! ^-^

Reactions Received
Kyungsoo I think isn't quite. He has the talent, but not the personality/will I would say.
Ah yes if we include variety skills too then he is comparatively lacking.
Also I forgot to mention Kim lip.

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
Reactions Received
I'm biased but I don't think many would disagree with Baekhyun

Charismatic, funny, very talented in both singing and dancing and continue work hard and improve in both constantly, he's a visual and just well liked in general. He knows what he is doing both on stage and on variety shows. A perfect idol and performer~
He's my bias in EXO and I don't even follow EXO - he's pretty wonderful! :pandalove:
Ravi <3

But that’s cause he’s not only very talented in that he can rap, sing, and dance very well. But he also writes and composes many many songs, has a very kind and considerate personality, and a huge drive to continue to work hard. He’s willing to work with a various degree of artists and also has helped with charity works. He also acknowledges his weaknesses and mistakes and apologizes for them, so a pretty good role model too! ^-^
Do you have any recommendations for good Ravi interviews or performances? I saw him with TxT and thought he was really funny and sweet (they were so nervous), and I've always been interested in Vixx!

Reactions Received
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
B1A4’s Jinyoung.

Sings, dances, writes, composes and acts.

925F03EB-37E5-4A19-88A8-A0A73094A2BC.jpeg

Most perfect human since 2011.

Reactions Received
Donghae (sing dance rap write compose act visual ..) he has it all
eunhyuk(sing and dance rap choreography director dj mc ...) born to be an idol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread