Who TF is NCT's Auntie? (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
NCT members (127 specifically) have by now MULTIPLE times mentioned a mysterious auntie who seems to have been around for over half a year now... She cooks for them and she cleans for them...

Is this like some kind of a new system put in place by SM to make sure all members are eating properly or some shiz? WHO IS THIS AUNTIE???? Because apparently she makes delicious food and makes sure they eat it.... I'm... I'm soft...

I mean stan NCT's Auntie, she seems great!

@mysteric @Xeulgi @Pigeon @SugaRush @JakeyWantsCakey @Izz @JJbaker @Queen @dokyeomon @DimashVirus @maruif @PetitBonheur @potato @Yolks @Vampire @chvnle @SeonghwaChangbin @Joo

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
NCT members (127 specifically) have by now MULTIPLE times mentioned a mysterious auntie who seems to have been around for over half a year now... She cooks for them and she cleans for them...

Is this like some kind of a new system put in place by SM to make sure all members are eating properly or some shiz? WHO IS THIS AUNTIE???? Because apparently she makes delicious food and makes sure they eat it.... I'm... I'm soft...

I mean stan NCT's Auntie, she seems great!

@mysteric @Xeulgi @Pigeon @SugaRush @JakeyWantsCakey @Izz @JJbaker @Queen @dokyeomon @DimashVirus @maruif @PetitBonheur @potato @Yolks @Vampire @chvnle @SeonghwaChangbin @Joo
I can remember from one of Jackson's variety shows that GOT7 used to have an 'ahjumma' that took care of the dorms for them so maybe NCT has something similar also if she's specifically making sure that they eat, it may be due to those anorexia rumours about Yuta a while back...

• Love
Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I can remember from one of Jackson's variety shows that GOT7 used to have an 'ahjumma' that took care of the dorms for them so maybe NCT has something similar also if she's specifically making sure that they eat, it may be due to those anorexia rumours about Yuta a while back...
I mean if NCT really does have somebody making sure they eat, I am all for it! SM does seem to put an emphasis on healthy dieting and weight loss, bcs I don't think I've seen the yo-yo effect in SM ever...

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
I mean if NCT really does have somebody making sure they eat, I am all for it! SM does seem to put an emphasis on healthy dieting and weight loss, bcs I don't think I've seen the yo-yo effect in SM ever...
What about Xiumin, I can remember his yo-yo weight being a topic of conversation at some point because people thought he must've had surgery for his face to be changing so much...

Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
What about Xiumin, I can remember his yo-yo weight being a topic of conversation at some point because people thought he must've had surgery for his face to be changing so much...
Yeah I remember he was very light at one point as well, but that was only for like a year MAX and after that he started working out and has been steady ever since.

The same pattern seems to happen overall, I think Taemin was very light at one point too... but whenever an idol seems to be a bit TOO light it doesn't go on for long. They gain the weight back and are steady from there on.

Which would make sense if SM is dealing with the problems. Problem appears, problem is solved.

Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Users who are viewing this thread