TV Who's you're fav actress/actor (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Dont think I hv a fave actor/actress but I like Kwon Sang Woo in shows he's in. He's the closest I think. I'm unobjective abt SNSD actresses in their shows, I will watch their latest shows n be happy to watch Seohyun, YoonA, Yuri and Sooyoung act. Doesnt matter how I rank the whole show either. I'm happy while watching 'em.

Reactions: Peachy_ttaeggui
Reactions Received
It changes all the time, but I have two favourite actresses recently.

1. Shin Hye Sun - Mr Queen
She has always been a versatile actress that is capable of digesting all kinds of roles, but she took it to the next level with Mr Queen though. I have legit no idea how did she pull off her role, an overconfident Cassanova who was trapped in the body of a Joseon dynasty queen. It was so amusing to watch her portraying her role because she acts exactly like a man. The 8th episode just aired last week and I can't wait for the next episodes when she disgest the memory of the queen and "fall in love" with the king.
no-touch-princess-Kdrama-5.jpg

2. Seo Yea Ji (or Seo Ye Ji)
You've probably known her from It's Okay Not to Be Okay. I was attracted to her voice first, to be frank, because her voice is so deep-toned and unique it makes her character more mysterious in a sense. Not to mention that her acting skills are just beyond wild. But I was literally shocked when I saw her wearing the pink dress (something like a crop top that highlights her waist).
e4vat6zou3l51.jpg

mag4.png

There's a long list to go, but I can't recall any for now. I'll try adding to the list IF i have the time later. Thanks for the thread though. I don't usually feel like posting cuz I'm more of a "viewer", but your question really did trigger me to response. What about you @Peachy_Tae . Have any favourites?

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It changes all the time, but I have two favourite actresses recently.

1. Shin Hye Sun - Mr Queen
She has always been a versatile actress that is capable of digesting all kinds of roles, but she took it to the next level with Mr Queen though. I have legit no idea how did she pull off her role, an overconfident Cassanova who was trapped in the body of a Joseon dynasty queen. It was so amusing to watch her portraying her role because she acts exactly like a man. The 8th episode just aired last week and I can't wait for the next episodes when she disgest the memory of the queen and "fall in love" with the king.
no-touch-princess-Kdrama-5.jpg

2. Seo Yea Ji (or Seo Ye Ji)
You've probably known her from It's Okay Not to Be Okay. I was attracted to her voice first, to be frank, because her voice is so deep-toned and unique it makes her character more mysterious in a sense. Not to mention that her acting skills are just beyond wild. But I was literally shocked when I saw her wearing the pink dress (something like a crop top that highlights her waist).
e4vat6zou3l51.jpg

mag4.png

There's a long list to go, but I can't recall any for now. I'll try adding to the list IF i have the time later. Thanks for the thread though. I don't usually feel like posting cuz I'm more of a "viewer", but your question really did trigger me to response. What about you @Peachy_Tae . Have any favourites?
Hmm My two favs are Ahn Jae-hyun and Park So-dam

Users who are viewing this thread