Why are revuluvs so hard on their stylists? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
Must have erased it from your brain because it was so bad :wimwim:
But it's also them complaining about Joy's short black dress that one time. She looked good. Why complain? Complain when they tear her up like what happened to Sulli during Nu Abo.

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But it's also them complaining about Joy's short black dress that one time. She looked good. Why complain? Complain when they tear her up like what happened to Sulli during Nu Abo.
Because she seemed uncomfortable in the dress because of how short it was, she had trouble walking up and down the stairs without showing anything revealing.

Chahee

El Super Comediante
Reactions Received
After the Irene thing they'll hate the stylists even more

• Sad
Reactions: milk

lexus

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Vikki stan
Ship
Wreck
I mean Zimzalabim had horrendous outfits and Joy seems to always be thrown in dresses that are too short for her

Reactions: Chahee

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Just like they are hard on NCT's. Make one... huge... mistake and you dun fucked up.

Tho I've never disliked RV's styling even in Zimzalabim, it was weird but it wasn't necessarily bad like other groups had it...

Reactions: RandAlThor and NASA

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
It’s “art”, they said. It’s “trending”, they said. Fans will “love it”, they said.
Fans::ilovebread:

I’m usually not bothered by the outfit choices just because those girls(others idols too)could be wearing a potato sac and I’d still be in love.

Chahee

El Super Comediante
Reactions Received
I mean Zimzalabim had horrendous outfits and Joy seems to always be thrown in dresses that are too short for her
It seems they are aware, it's just that she is too tall lol

Reactions: lexus

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Tho I've never disliked RV's styling even in Zimzalabim, it was weird but it wasn't necessarily bad like other groups had it...
This is a hard AGREE. I don't think the outfits were terrible, I think they would have looked terrible on anyone with less than average visuals to put it nicely, but Red Velvet have godly visuals and bodies to be able to pull it all off. I think the only complaint I have is the tops they put Wendy in (like in the pic dnb posted) because it created a really strange silhouette to her body and maybe would have worked better if it was cropped, at least just the fringe part, just to give her more shape but overall the outfits aren't bad and look really fun which suits the song. Neither the song nor the outfits are for everyone at all but I personally loved them both and just how fking unhinged the stylists were lmao

Reactions: dnb and RandAlThor
Reactions Received
This is a hard AGREE. I don't think the outfits were terrible, I think they would have looked terrible on anyone with less than average visuals to put it nicely, but Red Velvet have godly visuals and bodies to be able to pull it all off. I think the only complaint I have is the tops they put Wendy in (like in the pic dnb posted) because it created a really strange silhouette to her body and maybe would have worked better if it was cropped, at least just the fringe part, just to give her more shape but overall the outfits aren't bad and look really fun which suits the song. Neither the song nor the outfits are for everyone at all but I personally loved them both and just how fking unhinged the stylists were lmao
that yellow/ green thing ........

• Haha
Reactions: NASA
Reactions Received
I'll take that outfit over any of these:

Red Velvet = Best girls + best music + worst stylists
Lol i like the fluffy doll outfits as a year end upgrade to the all red, but the melon one was my favorite of those.

Reactions: dnb

Users who are viewing this thread