Why can't I pick a bias in Girl groups? (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
When it comes to boy groups, I have never had trouble picking and sticking to a bias.
If anything I am PROUD that I have never been bias wrecked before.

but now.... I've noticed that I have lost the skill to pick ONE bias when it comes to girlgroups! In BOTH of my top GGs, I have more than one bias! (2 in IZ*ONE and 3 in Pink fantasy) Why is this?

Maybe bcs I have 2 standards for GG biases when I only have 1 for the boys? Bcs I think I might be picking a bias that fits my male idol criteria and one that fits my female idol criteria.

Chaeyeon and Yubeen - amazing dancers and performers
Hii-chan and SangA - stunning and feminine

And the there is Yechan who is a TOTALLY new experience for me bcs she is my bias for her personality

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
I think it's almost opposite for me, I have had always quite solid and strong biases in ggs, but with bgs I have changed my biases once a while and I'm currently confused who is my bias in both Big Bang and 2PM!

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Hmmm I usually just take the one that I find the cutest or most good looking for starters, than I see if anyones has a good voice and finally if anyone stands out in any other way. And after i watch some variety or just a single show I can usually deduct who it will be. For a time that is :sakUwu:

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
the power of females

Reactions: marublade

Users who are viewing this thread