COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Why did I come back after my super long 2 days hiatus? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
basically to update my threads because I have realised not many people care (actually no one) about Gemini, DPR or Bang Yongguk and that my youtube is so filled with Shinee and I have nowhere to put it.

and also I have no life and I am lonely.

and also I procrastinate here a lot.

also .... I think this is the most pointless thread I have ever made.

also this forum needs R and B section .... (and krap section, krock section etc.)

if you are just mumbling something along " no one cares b*tch" .... I mean, I know :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
God. If anyone is rude to you I will get banned for you I swear--- Your such an amazing person and who ever is rude to you has a big storm of Poppy coming their way.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
but i missed u ):

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
God. If anyone is rude to you I will get banned for you I swear--- Your such an amazing person and who ever is rude to you has a big storm of Poppy coming their way.
I´m pretty sure you wouldn´t be rude to them as they are your friends, but you are absolutely awesome ♥. I have noticed your message and I have wanted to talk to you but I got vaccinated today and my arm hurts a bit, so I have managed to update the artists threads and now I´m just chilling around.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I´m pretty sure you wouldn´t be rude to them as they are your friends, but you are absolutely awesome ♥. I have noticed your message and I have wanted to talk to you but I got vaccinated today and my arm hurts a bit, so I have managed to update the artists threads and now I´m just chilling around.
My friends are being rude to you---?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I missed you :wimwim:
you haven´t even noticed I was gone. where are all those threads about "where is brekker" hmm??? do you know how my ego felt??? :D :D :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Welcome back! I missed u but I am glad to see a post from you again :bigcatlove:
that is very kind of you to say! we shall talk more, so next time the emotions are deeper :D!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
you haven´t even noticed I was gone. where are all those threads about "where is brekker" hmm??? do you know how my ego felt??? :D :D :D
I wasn’t feeling great today :nekosweat:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome back :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I wasn’t feeling great today :nekosweat:
it´s ok, I´m back, you can be cheerful again! :D. no, I have read on Yili´s :(. I´m so sorry, I hope you´ll feel better soon! maybe try drinking peppermint tea! it is saviour!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
it´s ok, I´m back, you can be cheerful again! :D. no, I have read on Yili´s :(. I´m so sorry, I hope you´ll feel better soon! maybe try drinking peppermint tea! it is saviour!
It is nothing that bad just monthly pain :nekosweat:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
were you hoping to celebrate Ateez comeback without me? NEVER
Yeosang with blue contacts, San with a crop top, Mingi's lines? No Atiny would miss that tbh :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Yeosang with blue contacts, San with a crop top, Mingi's lines? No Atiny would miss that tbh :lisalaugh:
I was just annoying on Youtube so .... :D I have only watched the video like 5,000 times and cried a bit at how perfect my sons are :D.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread