Why don't I have even one full card set... (1 Viewer)

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
despite being the most active user over here... I don't understand why I keep getting unwanted cards through daily quests :wimwim:

I feel so frustrated that I want to give up all my cards lol​

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
oof, man, I wish I could
the algorithm is hard to get the cards you want from daily quests, I think this is more trade related
... I am not really lucky with trading actually as I don't get many valuable cards :haylul:

Panda

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Starlight
Ship
... I am not really lucky with trading actually as I don't get many valuable cards :haylul:
Well, LD Rise is pretty valuable! Make sure you trade it for something you want!

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
There are SO many cards now, the odds of you pulling one you want is very low. Especially that final IZ*ONE card you need. Trust me.

But maybe you should just focus on keeping all there cards you get and horde them until something you really want comes along, like the IZ*ONE card. Collectively, everyone else playing this trading game has a higher chance of pulling the card/s you want. So as long as you have cards to trade with, you will get the one/s you want eventually.
:sanapray:

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
There are SO many cards now, the odds of you pulling one you want is very low. Especially that final IZ*ONE card you need. Trust me.

But maybe you should just focus on keeping all there cards you get and horde them until something you really want comes along, like the IZ*ONE card. Collectively, everyone else playing this trading game has a higher chance of pulling the card/s you want. So as long as you have cards to trade with, you will get the one/s you want eventually.
:sanapray:
:wimwim: I wish we could ask for any we want through events soon...

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I actually want her too but I don't have anythinf you want yet lmaoo, I was looking for trades
try to get a TWICE card that I don't have and I'll trade directly with you

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
I'll tag you if I see a trade for one of these go up :sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Anju

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
:wimwim: I wish we could ask for any we want through events soon...
Events don't happen often and you have to win to be able to get a card of your choice. So it doesn't really help much at all.

And although the third batch will be coming soon and I can't wait... There are going to be too many cards for people to be able to collect sets within a reasonable amount of time. It could take many months to complete a set start to finish.

I'd like more opportunities for people to be able to choose a card they want. I'll probably ask Cards Team if they have something in mind to make this possible.

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Events don't happen often and you have to win to be able to get a card of your choice. So it doesn't really help much at all.

And although the third batch will be coming soon and I can't wait... There are going to be too many cards for people to be able to collect sets within a reasonable amount of time. It could take many months to complete a set start to finish.

I'd like more opportunities for people to be able to choose a card they want. I'll probably ask Cards Team if they have something in mind to make this possible.
you know after I have my completed sets, I will stop collecting as no other groups interest me :pepeslippy:

Users who are viewing this thread