Why everyone should get cards (1 Viewer)

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Because I need Sungchan and he hasn't been released yet. But the more people that get cards, the higher of a chance there is that he will be. :pikasmart:
Come on those who haven't gotten a card today, you know you want to. :lisalaugh:

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
Please pull a lot of boy group cards so I may have them :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
I lost motivation :wimwim:
Bad runs happen.

But more cards you don't want in your possession increase the odds of one ya do.
not alot since i think there are 400 cards now and the most anyone has in in the 50's

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
Please pull a lot of boy group cards so I may have them :sakUwu:
You might want to rethink your strategy.

For example I have a Wanna one card I could trade you but you have no girls to give me except Itzy which I would gladly take but how do you expect to get more boy cards if you have no girls to trade with guys like me?

Dollchu

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi

For example I have a Wanna one card I could trade you but you have no girls to give me except Itzy which I would gladly take but how do you expect to get more boy cards if you have no girls to trade with guys like me?
Luck of the draw is the only way

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship

Ozy called me out for this very fact, of being a BG stan with no valuable cards to trade :lisalaugh: . I have had horrible luck with the new card set and have had no new girl cards yet, so the economy is stunted until the BG stans also start getting valuable GG cards to trade.

Please pray to the card gods, that Yili will receive many valuable and lovely girl group cards so that she can get her lovely and valuable boy group cards :llama_squish:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I know right!

I'm sitting on four sets that need just ONE card for completion!
:jisoosmh:

So the more people play, the more chances these cards I need will be pulled! Otherwise it could take a very very very long time for them to be released.
:reallysadcat:

Reactions Received
Ozy called me out for this very fact, of being a BG stan with no valuable cards to trade :lisalaugh: . I have had horrible luck with the new card set and have had no new girl cards yet, so the economy is stunted until the BG stans also start getting valuable GG cards to trade.

Please pray to the card gods, that Yili will receive many valuable and lovely girl group cards so that she can get her lovely and valuable boy group cards :llama_squish:
but we need good bg cards too _) fx can support 7 deep not many groups can even do 5.

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
but we need good bg cards too _) fx can support 7 deep not many groups can even do 5.
so in conclusion, more people better start playing the card game too or else none of us are going to complete our collections for a long time
:pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
I know right!

I'm sitting on four sets that need just ONE card for completion!
:jisoosmh:

So the more people play, the more chances these cards I need will be pulled! Otherwise it could take a very very very long time for them to be released.
:reallysadcat:
i wonder if you might shed a tear the day another yoohyeon gets released :dubuthink: i didn't shed a tear but i went crazy when i won mafia for D.O.

Reactions Received
so in conclusion, more people better start playing the card game too or else none of us are going to complete our collections for a long time
:pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:
Si ofc it feels worse because a week or 2 seems a lifetime.
But in reality the game is say 7 -8 weeks old atm and the new cards 4 5 days and drew almost has all of fx.

Reactions Received
i wonder if you might shed a tear the day another yoohyeon gets released :dubuthink: i didn't shed a tear but i went crazy when i won mafia for D.O.
yep and it took that for you to get around the rng gods.

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
Si ofc it feels worse because a week or 2 seems a lifetime.
But in reality the game is say 7 -8 weeks old atm and the new cards 4 5 days and drew almost has all of fx.
isn't that the truth though, i feel like i had been trying to complete exo for a whole year and it was merely like 2 months or less :pandarolleyes:

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
Collecting all the card I want is gonna be a nightmare.
I need at least 50 different cards :nekosweat:

Users who are viewing this thread